Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM in Square Mile  (Read 648 times)

Offline naughtygarcon

Afternoon all,
I have searched high and low including on this board.
But I cannot find anything reliable/interesting re above in the City.
So I’m here to ask if anyone is willing to make a recommendation?
Thanks for your help.
NG

Offline Nick1974

IMO very slim pickings. Obviously some TCM places near Liverpool St / Spitalfields etc but generally better to head west.

Offline texmex

I just catch lunchtime district line or circle line headed west. Only works if you can get away for a longish lunch

Offline sparkus

Indulging the monsieur in the hope this helps others rather than just him...

City - the massage place in the hairdressers next to Monument seems to have closed, which is a pity as I was looking forward to erecting my own monument there.  Other than that, in the square mile proper there's nothing as premises have to be licensed by the local authority (there is the indie Thai outfit on Gumtree near Bank though) and the City council clearly don't allow it.  The moneybag spoilsports.

Adjacently - as pointed out, there's three sets of premises just over the border in Tower Hamlets around Middlesex Street, plus the two Chinese joints near Liverpool Street (Five Elements and the other one at the junction of Middlesex/Bishopsgate).

There's also Leather Lane and the Holborn one if you fancy stretching your legs. (is Exmouth Market one still there?)

Offline flouch

I've reviewed one of the places near Liverpool St. Last time I visited, there was all oriental girls, but time before that was. All EE. I would say I'm happy about 60 percent of the time I go there.