Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose - Marble Arch  (Read 2538 times)

Nebula

External Link/Members Only

Seen this gorgeous big boobed lady & plan on seeing her again. Started off french kissing then in front of the mirror giving me a blowjob then I laid down on the bed & she carried on sucking my raging hard on until I exploded in her mouth. After a little rest I was ready to engage again & she started to blow me again then I told her to put a rubber on & went for it in doggy till I finished in the bag. Had a chat then off I went was not even out the building & was already planning my next punt. Got owo with cim

poseidon

Good review. I wanted to see her but she was fully booked for almost 2 weeks.

Online dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP she is a top punt......

Offline Brazilian Martian

Prossies with dusty phones or those that offer a shit service should take a few pointers from this girl. I've never met her but from all the positive reviews and my interactions with her in the past on UKE she has the correct attitude for a SP.

Nebula

If you haven't already seen her you wont be disappointed lads very customer focused

Offline joe diddley

85 reviews without even one neutral let alone a negative is quite an achievement. Really like her look as well. Forgot about her but now reinstated very near the top of my HL.

Offline nigel4498

Really attuned to the punters wavelength.
No idea how she is so intuitive but glad she is.

Offline SamLP

Really attuned to the punters wavelength.
No idea how she is so intuitive but glad she is.

It's her attitude and consistency that sets her apart.
Not everyone will find her appealing, such is human nature that we have different tastes, but her effort, willingness to please and finding the part that makes a punter tick is where she excels.

Nebula

It's her attitude and consistency that sets her apart.
Not everyone will find her appealing, such is human nature that we have different tastes, but her effort, willingness to please and finding the part that makes a punter tick is where she excels.
Agreed mate she may not be to every mans taste but I thought she was a fit voluptuous woman. Just to make you aware try & book in advance lads as I had the first couple of dates refused.

Offline SamLP

Agreed mate she may not be to every mans taste but I thought she was a fit voluptuous woman. Just to make you aware try & book in advance lads as I had the first couple of dates refused.

I found her attractive, but we all have different tastes and different tastes appeal to us. For me, that's the beauty of punting. There's something for everyone, and sometimes there's something for us to dip our toes in even when the wg isn't the normal type of person we book.