Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly, Jordan, Ashley - Victoria House.  (Read 548 times)

Offline EastMidsBloke

I'm free for a day Thursday so I'm looking at my somewhat regular places to visit - Aroma Sensual and Victoria House.

I've not seen any of the three scheduled girls at VH, and cannot find much info on them on here.
There is just one review about Jordan, and from what I can read into that, she only does OW - I definitely want OWO.

Doe's anyone know anything at all about Molly and Ashley? Any detail appreciated and of course I will review if I do see any of them.

:thumbsup:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I always rely on my good friend Charlie Hutton for his in depth knowledge of this place.

Jordan looks great in her pictures and I would definitely consider seeing her if I could muster up the energy to drive down the M1. Adele I think must be a recent addition. I like her pictures as well.

Victoria House has been there for years. I used to go there during the 1990s and only really stopped going around 2017ish. No reason other than I started going to DL instead.

Some of the girls looks so good in the pictures that I almost think they cannot be that fit in real life - that is when I normally seek the counsel of Charlie.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 01:24:19 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline Charliehutton

I always rely on my good friend Charlie Hutton for his in depth knowledge of this place.

Jordan looks great in her pictures and I would definitely consider seeing her if I could muster up the energy to drive down the M1. Adele I think must be a recent addition. I like her pictures as well.

Victoria House has been there for years. I used to go there during the 1990s and only really stopped going around 2017ish. No reason other than I started going to DL instead.

Some of the girls looks so good in the pictures that I almost think they cannot be that fit in real life - that is when I normally seek the counsel of Charlie.

My taste for Thai girls means I'm only a very occasional visitor these days, MotC, although I have had the pleasure with Jordan. Good looking girl with a shapely, desirable body, on the voluptuous side of perfection and so right up my street. She holds back on the sex, though. It's don't do this, don't do that, don't do the other. She was on the rota at Directors Lodge a couple of years ago, where her stage name was Kiera, and I remember thinking she wouldn't be your cup of tea at all. Your very good health! :drinks:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

My taste for Thai girls means I'm only a very occasional visitor these days, MotC, although I have had the pleasure with Jordan. Good looking girl with a shapely, desirable body, on the voluptuous side of perfection and so right up my street. She holds back on the sex, though. It's don't do this, don't do that, don't do the other. She was on the rota at Directors Lodge a couple of years ago, where her stage name was Kiera, and I remember thinking she wouldn't be your cup of tea at all. Your very good health! :drinks:

Cheers Charlie - that is a very good bit of info on Jordan.

I like the look of Preti as well. I see you have reviewed her Postively quite recently. Would you recommend her perhaps for my very specific ‘tastes’ ?

My other overriding memory of Vicky House is the entrance to the car park through that archway. Last time I was there I nearly scratched the old Porsche 911 on the way out !!! 😂 😂 😂 I would’ve had to get the butler to T-Cut it out !! 😂 😂

I trust you are well and in good health my old friend.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 10:01:38 am by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline Charliehutton

I like the look of Preti as well. Would you recommend her perhaps for my very specific ‘tastes’ ?

My other overriding memory of Vicky House is the entrance to the car park through that archway. Last time I was there I nearly scratched the old Porsche 911 on the way out !!! 😂 😂 😂 I would’ve had to get the butler to T-Cut it out !! 😂 😂

I would never, ever, presume to recommend a girl who may appeal to your tastes, MotC, given that they plumb depths of filth and depravity way beyond my imagination.

I assume you dismissed your scantily clad Filipino chauffeur after she pranged the Bentley Continental. Women drivers, eh? :D