Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alvaston 'Mob' Caveat Emptor  (Read 2924 times)

Offline peiyee

If you follow the TOFTT thread I contacted 'Emily' External Link/Members Only    T: 07946002282

and found that she was operating out of the same DE24 Wilkins Dr address as these:

External Link/Members Only    T:07840895583
External Link/Members Only    T: 07840895589

I think there is a girl there who is blonde and there might be a Sergei behind it all. It is certainly baiting and switching, google the phone numbers and you will get links to other images....I think there is one girl there, and the accounts are stolen or fake...(At last minute 'Emily' said she was blonde....) The messages are in broken English, never mind the txt speak...

Mr FishyFoo made me aware of the Pear Tree mob, apparently you'd get there and you get nothing for £150 unless you offered £450....or something like that.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 11:43:12 am by peiyee »

Sj135

Also working out of this address is Blonde Summer

External Link/Members Only

I hope that URL works.

Was she not one of the females working out of Pear Tree?

Sammy19751975

Yh that’s the blonde lass I fucked she got another place where she work from HAIG STREET

Offline Kingy28

Yh that’s the blonde lass I fucked she got another place where she work from HAIG STREET
Would you care to make a contribution to the forum & submit a review?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If you follow the TOFTT thread I contacted 'Emily' External Link/Members Only    T: 07946002282

and found that she was operating out of the same DE24 Wilkins Dr address as these:

External Link/Members Only    T:07840895583

External Link/Members Only    T: 07840895589

I think there is a girl there who is blonde and there might be a Sergei behind it all. It is certainly baiting and switching, google the phone numbers and you will get links to other images....I think there is one girl there, and the accounts are stolen or fake...(At last minute 'Emily' said she was blonde....) The messages are in broken English, never mind the txt speak...

Mr FishyFoo made me aware of the Pear Tree mob, apparently you'd get there and you get nothing for £150 unless you offered £450....or something like that.

She has now posted her face pics, due to constant requests.

Could someone please upload the only face pic she has uploaded.

Cheers.

Offline peiyee

There has been a few ‘face’ pics, all of quite different persons 😂

Offline Ddhils

Sammy19751975

Can some1 post the blonde summer pic please

No Entry

What sane person would consider paying £150 for this whore based on her pic and profile?!

Sammy19751975

Can some1 post a pic of that blonde summer?

Offline Lincs.man1

Can some1 post a pic of that blonde summer?
Sammy, you are persistent yet will not contribute. Surely this site should operate rhetorically.