Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Brigit - Poplar  (Read 2206 times)

Paolobinotti71

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £60

Services: owo, 69,ro, protected sex in most positions, cob, massage

Comms:by phone and text, no issues and on time

Place: ok block of flats with (private) parking bay

Girl: age as per ad though stockier,thicker or more farmer like than pics would suggest. Nice skin. Unscented. Nice firm tits.

I booked Brigit on account of all the positive reviews. Big thanks to all reviewers!

Was texted address and told to park in specific bays outside main entrance to block.
She open the door and asked me to take shoes off. She greeted me and smiled. I had to go past the lounge where three women glanced at me while they kept on chatting. I almost felt like saying hi!
In the room she confirmed time and rate, took the money and left me for a few minutes. It felt very akin to visiting the dentist as the alcohool smell was pervading.
Back in the room she kept her business like attitude and once naked she proceded to disinfect me and herself with copious amounts of alcohol ge and paper towelsl. I was freshly showered and she seemed very clean too. My cock and balls were burning. I made myself comfortable on the bed and she started owo. Good technique I guess as it was pleasurable but i cant really judge technique (sorry to some of you). Kissing was very bland and I soon lost interest even though I usually want it. I was allowed to finger her but she wasnt very responsive. In fact she wasnt responsive to much at all. RO and 69 just tasted of disinfectant so I soon aborted that too. Once covered she offered any position I asked and again with a smile and a yes but no sensuality or passion whatsoever. I tried slow and hard almost to see if she would come alive... but she never did. Sensual she definitely ain't! Or at least with me. I would at least expect some light faking but nothing. Anyway, I asked to take condom off and resume owo. Another smile and a yes... and more alcohol gel and paper towels! Her owo is quite good but I was getting quite bored and let her finish me off with mouth and hand, coming on her tits from below. I think there were 10 or even 15 minutes left so I asked for a massage. She confessed to not being a professional masseuse but to her credit she tried. Again I took the initiative to stop as I was getting bored of that too. Got dressed and left. Yes I had cum but thats about it. She is a nice girl. More farmer type than the pictures suggest. I could see her dressed up as russian doll rather than a sexy one. She is definitely not sensual. I was left thinking that maybe those reviews are from someone who went for a massage and got much more but the massage was quite neutral and the sex quite mechanical. I would still give her a positive as she didnt do anything wrong but I wouldn't go back.

These reviews are inherently subjective so I am going to start a comparison rating that might be of more use to some. This is based on my end of punt satisfaction which is based on everything about my punt, from the research stage to the drive home.
So far, the best service I received was from Fantasy Courtesan so if I rate her an  8 out of 10 (I'm leaving a margin for future punts) I will compare the others accordingly.

External Link/Members Only Fantasy Courtesan 8/10
External Link/Members Only Arabic Passion Raifa 6/10
External Link/Members Only Sensual Brigit 5/10

Now, after my first review, and the shit reception I generally got, I hope this can be of use to someone who is on this forum to gain and contribute positively to punting rather than dish out their dick inspired opinion and make newcomers feel like they have something to prove.
I would welcome very much all constructive criticism from all forum users as after ''lurking'' on here for quite a while I would like to start making a positive and useful contribution to ukpunting.

Thank you!

Paolobinotti71

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review.  If you are able to run a search in AW giving the town as Poplar, could you give links if you recognise any of her housemates?

Many thanks

Paolobinotti71

Thanks for your review.  If you are able to run a search in AW giving the town as Poplar, could you give links if you recognise any of her housemates?

Many thanks

There were three of them and they looked old and ugly

Offline The_Don

Many thanks

A mixed bunch IMO, for a number of reasons.  And much like some of the polish set ups, in East London. Some places I wouldn't recommend.

Here a group link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mcgee121

This review was done well and you are quite witty.  Just cut out the whingeing.  Any healthy forum has quality control.  You signed up for free and nobody owes you anything.  Anyone (new or old) who is deemed to be stepping out of line will be called to task.

Offline The_Don

Just cut out the whingeing.

To whom, are you referring, may I ask?

mcgee121

Paolobinotti71

This review was done well and you are quite witty.  Just cut out the whingeing.  Any healthy forum has quality control.  You signed up for free and nobody owes you anything.  Anyone (new or old) who is deemed to be stepping out of line will be called to task.

Thank you for appreciating my review. I'm not whingeing.... Merely calling to task who I deem is stepping out of line. It's my form of quality control.
Anyway, you've been here quite a long time. You've given your critical contribution in hundreds of posts yet you have contributed just 4 reviews. My advice is that you spend more time punting and writing reviews and less time posting your opinions  :)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Thank you for appreciating my review. I'm not whingeing.... Merely calling to task who I deem is stepping out of line. It's my form of quality control.
Anyway, you've been here quite a long time. You've given your critical contribution in hundreds of posts yet you have contributed just 4 reviews. My advice is that you spend more time punting and writing reviews and less time posting your opinions  :)

:bomb: ouch that was a solid JAB.

mcgee121

It's not a numbers game on here.  I may never post a review again.  There's quite a few active members that don't even punt anymore.  It was my advice that helped you improve your approach to writing helpful reviews but you were too busy bitching and moaning to thank me for it.  As I mentioned before cut the girlie whiny attention seeking shit out, and you'll be fine.  Members owe you nothing.  Write 2 more reviews and when you overtake me I'll present you with a medal   :D.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 08:22:45 pm by mcgee121 »

mcgee121

:bomb: ouch that was a solid JAB.

Nope that jab was weak  :lol:.  He can't penetrate my defence just like McGregor won't be able to do to Mayweather.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Nope that jab was weak  :lol:.  He can't penetrate my defence just like McGregor won't be able to do to Mayweather.

Nice comeback  :bomb:

Paolobinotti71

It's not a numbers game on here.  I may never post a review again.  There's quite a few active members that don't even punt anymore.  It was my advice that helped you improve your approach to writing helpful reviews but you were too busy bitching and moaning to thank me for it.  As I mentioned before cut the girlie whiny attention seeking shit out, and you'll be fine.  Members owe you nothing.  Write 2 more reviews and when you overtake me I'll present you with a medal   :D.

Are you 100% sure that I used your review-writing advice? Cos I didn't.
And are you 100% sure that anybody gives a flying fuck about your advice. Cos I don't!