Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky Sofia - Oxford Circus  (Read 3210 times)

jaHarris

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Love my Asians!

Location - down the road to Oxford Circus station, however it's in an alleyway where there's a pub down the road, I went when it was late and dark but some might feel uncomfortable. Girl came down to pick me up so again might be an issue for some. Apartment was spacious and clean.

Girl - natural petite Asian with a good set of boobs, a bit of a gut but hardly noticeable really. Decent attitude and willing to please.

Action - so I really wanted to try anal for the first time and with an Asian at that, can't fault the girl really but if just didn't feel as tight as I thought it would be maybe because I was her last for the day not sure really, indulged in CG, mish, RCG, OWO, doggy, now while in action I heard the same generic crap you hear in the movies from an Asian PS was obviously fake slightly off putting tbh because it was that generic but it is what it is. Post sex massage was decent.

Recommend - wasn't the experience I was hoping for, I can't see the fault being the girl I guess just one of those things, she's busty for an Asian and has an attitude to please so if that's what your after go for it.

Offline Ozy84

Her arse isnt as tight as you would have liked probably because she has been whoring it for a couple of years now. Her mate Amy/Bow told me she has a very big arse hole, this was when i was struggling to enter her A hole. If you want a relatively tight arse then try Amy/Bow although other services may not be up to scratch as has been reported

jaHarris

Will try in the future with bow but I know she's still relatively new so I'm still cautious

Offline Ozy84

Dont wait too long as her arse may end up like sofia's  :D

Offline aanimator

Offline iwtc

YMMV with any girl, but I believe this is the same girl that I saw earlier this year and had a bad experience with:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=128107

And used to go by another name and also received negative reviews:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78706

Offline KPL

Albeit short review but reading it sounds like it should have been a negative or neutral at best?  :unknown: