Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite xx Camden  (Read 1642 times)

chexx

External Link/Members Only

Location: A few minutes from Camden Overground Station. Basement flat just off the main road.

Comms: Quick easy arrangement by text. Called her an hour before on the day for full address.

Price: £70 for half an hour

Looks and personality: Milfy. Judging by face definitely in early-mid 40’s. Body was in good shape obviously works out. Has tattoos nothing hideous though. Long black hair. Reminds me of a younger Cher. Big heavy boobs definitely enhanced, decent job though. Greeted me at the door in just plain knickers and sports bra I think…it was dimly lit and after coming in from the bright sunshine my eyes took a minute or two to adjust. The flat was clean and minimalist looking. Music channel was playing on the TV in the background. Personality wise she was bright and talkative which helped me ease my nerves. Hungarian but speaks perfect English.

Service: Undressed no kissing mainly because I didn’t initiate it. Turned faced the mirror naked stood behind her I slid off her knickers shortly after she took off her bra. My hands all over her body now, she starts purring, little man is fully erect.
She guides me to bed I lay flat on my back as she kisses my nipples and chest still purring as she slowly heads down south and performs excellent OWO. Performs OWO enthusiastically for a good 5-10 minutes. My turn.. I ask if I can go down on her she obliges. Clean pussy I eat for a good few minutes, she clearly enjoys, I love it when she grabbed my head pushing my face in whilst thrusting her hips. 10/10 for enthusiasm. She accepts fingers..’just be gentle’ she said. Inserted a couple in and out whilst tonguing her clit. My hand is proper wet by now.
Notice time running out so on with the condom. Quick cowgirl then a few minutes of pounding thrusting, slapping, missionary and I am done.

Brief chat when getting dressed. Out of there on the dot

Conclusion: I enjoyed it a lot. Her attitude was purrrfect! Not cold or robotic like some. This was the second time I saw her in the last 4/5 months. Not a clock watcher and did not feel rushed

Visit Again? Maybe there are so many out there I want to try first but yeah Definitely up there if I fancy a milf.. Nice lady. Treat her well.

Offline tantric talents

Yeah I also thought it was like fucking a younger Cher !
I actually really enjoyed her. Maybe time for a revisit...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 02:46:06 pm by tantric talents »