Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why one should avoid Romanian prossies!!  (Read 3374 times)

Bobdayley

Unreported World Channel 4 news about Prostitution/HIV/Drugs in Romania's capital

External Link/Members Only

:hi:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 02:56:00 pm by Bobdayley »

Bobdayley

So why should people in the UK care about a possible public health crisis in a poor corner of Bucharest? Take the example of Ramona. She has two children in Bucharest, one in Britain. She spends part of her time as a sex worker in Tottenham and Ilford, suburbs of London. In our connected world, HIV "harm reduction" is connected too.

Offline poi

good post ,  :drinks:

I know the Nationality search in AW is not very accurate but still give us some idea about Nationality & their enjoy list

here is some data and numbers of BB offer in AW and almost 1200 BB offer with no nationality ( but I bet mostly are Romanian )

1529 total
309 Romanian
158 British
33  polish
25 Hungarian

Yaris

I know the Nationality search in AW is not very accurate but still give us some idea about Nationality & their enjoy list

here is some data and numbers of BB offer in AW and almost 1200 BB offer with no nationality ( but I bet mostly are Romanian )

1529 total
309 Romanian
158 British
33  polishs
25 Hungarian

exactly you are right. vast majority Romanian. but shame they look hot mostly. :(

Offline iPad3

Exactly, particularly when you compare it to the recent doc about English prosseis on smack, you remember the one that that showed how they buy their syringes in Harrods and are provided with bupa by the pimps they work for.

Obviously if you going to bang a smack head don't go foreign as your Guarenteed no issues with a Brit.

Of course the above is about as close the truth as the horseshit posted previously.

Common sense needs to be used here gents, if it looks like a smack head and sounds like a smack head it probably is a smack head and I'm not poking it with a Johnny let alone BB. Being sensible and keeping yourself safe is what needs to be done. If you think it's done by avoiding Romanians then you're going to get a shock at some point.......taxi!!!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 07:20:48 pm by iPad3 »

That is one lot of scary shit for sure

Bobdayley

Exactly, particularly when you compare it to the recent doc about English prosseis on smack, you remember the one that that showed how they buy their syringes in Harrods and are provided with bupa by the pimps they work for.

Obviously if you going to bang a smack head don't go foreign as your Guarenteed no issues with a Brit.

Of course the above is about as close the truth as the horseshit posted previously.

Common sense needs to be used here gents, if it looks like a smack head and sounds like a smack head it probably is a smack head and I'm not poking it with a Johnny let alone BB. Being sensible and keeping yourself safe is what needs to be done. If you think it's done by avoiding Romanians then you're going to get a shock at some point.......taxi!!!!

I totally agree with you but now Romanians in AW they are passing themselves for Italian, Spanish and other nationalities. They know from previous experience that Romanians in AW are blacklisted.

Offline peter_bungee

I might be misguided but i see EE as being less concerned about health and more about wealth so maybe dont get checked, BB etc putting me at risk. Plus theres communication issue, which is why i only go for british born girls

Valerie029

I guess if guys will not ask for BB then girls will not do it ! I m working myself and i can say that i have every day guys asking for BB , i don't offer this service but they still try. This does not happen because of EE girls is because clients ask and offer to pay more and some desperate for money will accept it. How can you explain that on second are British girls ?

Offline iPad3

I might be misguided but i see EE as being less concerned about health and more about wealth so maybe dont get checked, BB etc putting me at risk. Plus theres communication issue, which is why i only go for british born girls

I disagree, you don't need to look that far on AW before you find a Brit offering BB, abounding the ones that look like shanks and being as safe as you can personally is what will benefit you most.

Offline pong

1529 total
309 Romanian
158 British
33  polish
25 Hungarian

To be honest, based on that statistic British girls are just as bad as Romanina and it is Polish and Hungarians you should go for.
However statistics are just useless in in this case.
There are very high rated Romanina girls in AW which do not offer BB. What you need is brain to figure out where to go and where not to go ... ratings, number of ratings, which other girls got a rating from the same person, area, girl belongs to know group of girls, feedback here etc etc
It is not as simple as nationality.

Offline poi

To be honest, based on that statistic British girls are just as bad as Romanina and it is Polish and Hungarians you should go for.
However statistics are just useless in in this case.
There are very high rated Romanina girls in AW which do not offer BB. What you need is brain to figure out where to go and where not to go ... ratings, number of ratings, which other girls got a rating from the same person, area, girl belongs to know group of girls, feedback here etc etc
It is not as simple as nationality.

I am agree but you didn't read these part of my post

I know the Nationality search in AW is not very accurate

almost 1200 BB offer with no nationality ( but I bet mostly are Romanian ) 

Offline poi

I guess if guys will not ask for BB then girls will not do it ! I m working myself and i can say that i have every day guys asking for BB , i don't offer this service but they still try. This does not happen because of EE girls is because clients ask and offer to pay more and some desperate for money will accept it. How can you explain that on second are British girls ?

Those asking you or any working girl for BB have low life . Also we are speaking about those girls clearly offering BB . There is no amount money can put anyone health in risk .

About British girl , there are limited in AW in UK  ,as I said more than 1200 profiles with providing this stupid service have no nationality , this is because of until couple years ago AW never ask identify to register .

And to all punters : stay clean . We all spending time and money to enjoy

Just think : if you get HIV you will die and you can't punting anymore  :lol:

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 08:53:33 am by poi »

Offline punk

Some EE and english / british women will fuck bb, because all they care about is the money, they dont care about their own health never mind the punters.

Men in this country foreign or otherwise wanting bb are thick as shit,enough said.

I've always laughed at the silly cunts defending 3rd world prossies with the line there is more aids  here than in for example Romania.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 05:24:05 pm by punk »

vw

I've always laughed at the silly cunts defending 3rd world prossies with the line there is more aids  here than in for example Romania.
3 times more likely to have HIV here than in Romania, the joys of health tourism.

But as you say silly cunts just means the Russian Roulette chamber has a few more empties, can and still will reduce life expectancy.

Offline mymikemy

I actually find it hard to believe anybody could want BB.
Wasn't till i started reading ukp I even realised any girls really offered it either!

Why would a guy want it?? Because he is thick and doesn't understand the risks? Or he is selfish or on a death role.

I believe any guy asking for it or girls offering it should be put in jail!

vw

I believe any guy asking for it or girls offering it should be put in jail!
How you going to enforce that ?  How are you going to catch people asking ? Will you extend this rule to people outside of long term relationships?

Offline mymikemy

Lol.

Buy seriously I've heard stories about guys trying to force a wg to do it. Or trying to slip the bag off and do it sneekly lol.

I always thought  half the profiles that have it in enjoys are written by pimps or something and they just tick all the boxes instead of doing it properly.

vw

Lol.

Buy seriously I've heard stories about guys trying to force a wg to do it. Or trying to slip the bag off and do it sneekly lol.

I always thought  half the profiles that have it in enjoys are written by pimps or something and they just tick all the boxes instead of doing it properly.
You can usually tell if a pimp or girl has written it by the removal of fisting (Receiving).  If not removed and unprotected remains indicates an action.  If both ticked indicates inaction by lazy.

Sounds weird but My live involves spotting patterns everywhere.

Offline mymikemy

Haha. Fair enough. I think we all have to find some ways of finding signs if profiles are genuine or not etc.

spiderwebber

Some of the Best punts I've had have been with Romnians - and the Worst have also been Romanians.

Beautiful girls, but a mixed bag - some shit piss poor miserable or dodgy looking - some real proper professional aim to please  fucksluts.

Offline punk

3 times more likely to have HIV here than in Romania, the joys of health tourism.

But as you say silly cunts just means the Russian Roulette chamber has a few more empties, can and still will reduce life expectancy.

And romania have good records,most of it is keep hidden.

Its not helped with the amount of immigration here with people with Aids nor the amount of prossies coming here with infections and offering B.B.