Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Incalls in Colchester Area  (Read 758 times)

Offline HappyDaze

Hi Guys. I'm new to UKP and I am looking for British SPs that provide a good service and can have a bit of banter and conversation, as I prefer longer meets (2 - 4 hours) n the Colchester vicinity. Any recommendations appreciated. Thanks.

Online Naughtyboyuk

Hi OP, how far are you will to travel from Colchester??

Offline HappyDaze

About 20 miles radius. Don't want to travel too far in current climate with the old bill around

Online Naughtyboyuk

Try Honeyblond in Clacton or Lucie May in Ipswich...both well reviewed on here and fantastic value at £100 per hour...I believe both are working at the moment.

Slightly further afield are English Kat and Hannah Banks in Stowmarket...both smoking hot in their late 20s...again both well reviewed although you may have to check if they are currently working.

I sure there might be more around Colchester that others can recommend, but I’ve seen all 4 mentioned and had a great time with each.

Enjoy and let us know how you get on.

Offline HappyDaze

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Have noticed that there seem to be a lot of reviews coming in from Chelmsford, that too far away?..

Offline funfungoodguy

Try Honeyblond in Clacton or Lucie May in Ipswich...both well reviewed on here and fantastic value at £100 per hour...I believe both are working at the moment.

Slightly further afield are English Kat and Hannah Banks in Stowmarket...both smoking hot in their late 20s...again both well reviewed although you may have to check if they are currently working.

I sure there might be more around Colchester that others can recommend, but I’ve seen all 4 mentioned and had a great time with each.

Enjoy and let us know how you get on.
--
As mentioned in the similar inquiry a few weeks ago, Hannah Banks is flat chested and the apartment had almost nothing in it. i was not alone in finding the visit just felt like being processed through the system
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 11:23:15 am by daviemac »

Online Naughtyboyuk

--
As mentioned in the similar inquiry a few weeks ago, Hannah Banks is flat chested and the apartment had almost nothing in it. i was not alone in finding the visit just felt like being processed through the system

She does indeed have small tits but the rest of her body is fantastically hard and toned...in my experience she has focussed 100% on me and more than enough for me to not register the sparseness of the room.

Offline HappyDaze

Hannah Banks does look quite hot and I don't mind small ties, but Stowmarket a bit too far.  As is Chelmsford atm. Clacton would be fine and Ipswich OK.

Offline Hackneylad1

Honeyblond is a good laugh and value for money. She has a work flat in Clacton town centre but will come and meet you nearby as difficult to find first time.

Online Sparta Prada

If you don’t mind mature British then you could do worse than External Link/Members Only

Most recent review was a neutral but so long as you know she’s mature I think she’s a fine SP.