Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgia_may Luton  (Read 1149 times)

Offline unclepokey

External Link/Members Only

This rather lovely vision appeared before me just now. Looks a bit too pricey for Luton though.
We could do with a bit of class in this neck of the woods but I fear dusty phones for her.

Wonder what others think.

Offline Chorley

This rather lovely vision appeared before me just now. Looks a bit too pricey for Luton though.
We could do with a bit of class in this neck of the woods but I fear dusty phones for her.

What I think is that she looks too good to be true  :thumbsdown: Feel fee to knock yourself out though.  :hi:

Offline unclepokey

I shall be saving my shillings without doubt.
UP

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Well what an odd profile wanting to share content with other providers?.

Seems a lot of pictores for them to all be fake perhaps she does exist?

Some breast pics look as if the size may have altered a bit, shirley its the same girl?

Maybe just the way the photos taken?

Very nice bod and in Luton?, nah!, just dose'nt make sense somehow!!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 07:34:28 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Billy no mates

Seen girls from this stable before. They work Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire. Had a few FFM, with them as well. They are legit, and have never let me down. Last time I used them was with a girl called Alexia, who was a little bit weird, but super freaky between the sheets, with me and the missus. That was around 4 years ago, so cant be sure the quality is still the same.

One negative about the group, is the random texts I received over the next year or so, when a new girl was in town, not a problem for me, but not very discreet for other customers.

The manager/pimp/boss was a TS, again this was a few years ago, so also may have changed.

Offline Steve2

Probably genuine as "Billy no mates" says but quite a high price for the area Uncle  :unknown:

Offline 20jay

Probably genuine as "Billy no mates" says but quite a high price for the area Uncle  :unknown:

80 quid for half an hour is not too bad when you consider that many charge you £40 for 15 minutes. Whether she is fake or not you would have to find out during a visit. If the girl in the picture doesn't open the door ... walk