Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia4U & Sweet Corina (Luton)  (Read 1124 times)

Offline 8a8ylon

Had the chance to comms with them yesterday & had arranged a booking with Corina but I didn’t think she liked my instructions & the booking fell thou.  I wanted 30mins to check if we were a match & then do the 1hr booking after but she didn’t like it.  Shame as there were the best of the lot in Luton.

Working between the Metro bank & the post office

I would of liked 90mins with Corina but putting a lot thought into a first booking I didn’t want to waste the money if she was bad.

So to any who get a chance to book them here is the extras there charge

OWO
Kissing
3rd time sex
I would take the like list with a pinch of salt

All incur a £20 each on top of the rates.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If your into looks Sofia is better.  Boob size Corina would be my choice.  As I don’t like paying for kissing boob top looks.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 05:26:52 pm by 8a8ylon »

Offline bobby1973

roms so don't waste your money  :thumbsdown:

Offline Chorley

Shame as they both look FAF  :cry:  :(

Offline 8a8ylon

It would be wrong to criticise these two or all ROM till tried & reviewed.  You have bad clients & you have bad providers.

I see plenty in the reports of good providers who are ROM.  Best to lose alittle than a lot.  Sadly Luton seem to be in a crack down on brothels, which traffic women supposedly.

Online kielondon

saw those adverts but when she txt me that she stays at Union House,  resigned -  readed here too much crap about that place

Offline 8a8ylon

I’m guessing the extras would have been overpriced but would of liked to try & see for myself.

I don’t get the what the is issue. 

« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 11:41:54 pm by 8a8ylon »

Offline king tarzan

not all the time... large-scale generalisation is wrong IMHO
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 20jay

saw those adverts but when she txt me that she stays at Union House,  resigned -  readed here too much crap about that place

Unity House is a shit hole.. no question, but here too, exceptions confirm the rule. And no, not all Rom's provide crappy service, but most of them do. You just have to find the exception, and when you have it, she is gone again.

Offline Chorley

Unity House is a shit hole.. no question, but here too, exceptions confirm the rule. And no, not all Rom's provide crappy service, but most of them do. You just have to find the exception, and when you have it, she is gone again.
Is that the place on the ring road? Definitely a shit hole if it's the one I'm thinking of?  :thumbsdown:

Offline 20jay

Is that the place on the ring road ( if ya mean the main road in/out Luton )? Definitely a shit hole if it's the one I'm thinking of?  :thumbsdown:

Dunstable Road between the Police Station and Royal Mail on the left side ...  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 08:37:12 pm by 20jay »

Online kielondon

Is that the place on the ring road? Definitely a shit hole if it's the one I'm thinking of?  :thumbsdown:

thats the place