Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moving to Hatfield area from midlands.  (Read 1739 times)

Offline simon07

Hi guys
A new chapter for me.
What are the adultworks and vivastreet gals like here, any tips?

Any regular Thai, Chinese, Brazilian, Polish groups that are worthwhile?

Any massage parlours of note, (Annabellas in Milton Keynes; too far from me as travel is a bit awkward) ?

I did try a Thai massage place near Morrisons in St Albans and it was a legit place and no chance of any hanky panky!

Cheers  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 11:32:33 am by simon07 »

Offline The888

It's a poor selection mate.

AW you will find a few polish/Brazilian girls doing the rounds. Nothing remarkable but it scratches an itch.

The Thai place is legit, but it's sibling store in Hatfield will give you a HE.

Offline JohnHerts

Try busty Natalie, a genuine polish girl, awsome tits, great attitude.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

If the OP is willing to travel a few miles I guess Stevenage and Watford may offer more choice?

Offline Billy no mates

If the OP is willing to travel a few miles I guess Stevenage and Watford may offer more choice?

This is what I thought, also central London trips my well be easier. I suppose it all depends on what end of the market you are looking at.

Offline simon07

Thanks guys. Hopefully better by next year?

Offline stevepunt

Thai Herb is always good for a run and tug for £75.
In truth, Welwyn Garden City and Stevenage hold better options - Stevenage particularly. Further afield, Luton has a constantly cycling pot of zero-rated ROMs that can be very hit or miss.

Offline Cambridgy

Jay is well reviewed here (including mine - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275532.0) if you fancy FBSM and St Albans isn’t too far.

External Link/Members Only

Offline HERTSBLUE

Get on a train to London Hertfordshire is rubbish.