Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Extra Extra - Fabulous Sophie - currently in Norwich  (Read 2043 times)

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So this hottie turn up in my search in norwich and thought she looked worth a message.
Asked about any extras and quoted the following

Watersports  / OWO & French kiss all £20 extra each
CIM is £30 extra.

I know these Roms are know for their extras - hence the question before I book, but that makes it a very pricey punt for me.

Thought I would post so others are aware, and can make an informed choice before booking.

Offline Bornnippy

To be honest her photos look like they’ve had the absolute crap airbrushed out of them, they’ve made a right mess of her neck on one where she is sitting. I’d steer clear on that basis.

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Same stable/pimps as this one I think. Would be worth a speculative punt if reasonably priced, but it's not. There are a few Romanian gems to be unearthed but  I personally wouldn't be chancing at those rates. I'd want be filling her mouth and if what OP says is right that's £120 for a half hour which I wouldn't pay for a safe well reviewed punt.  Agree it looks tempting though

Offline Redwoodentransistor

So this hottie turn up in my search in norwich and thought she looked worth a message.
Asked about any extras and quoted the following

Watersports  / OWO & French kiss all £20 extra each
CIM is £30 extra.

I know these Roms are know for their extras - hence the question before I book, but that makes it a very pricey punt for me.

Thought I would post so others are aware, and can make an informed choice before booking.

My hearty recommendation would be to book her through VivaStreet - she's 2 years younger there  :D
External Link/Members Only

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Stay away. I popped in to see her  and whilst she is very attractive, the service was a turn off. To be honest I was too embarrassed to put in a review because it was obviously going to be a bad one.

Kit straight off, condom straight on, sucks badly, obstructs penetration with her hand. Shame because she was very fit, and if she had just let me get on with it, would have been fun.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Stay away. I popped in to see her  and whilst she is very attractive, the service was a turn off. To be honest I was too embarrassed to put in a review because it was obviously going to be a bad one.

Kit straight off, condom straight on, sucks badly, obstructs penetration with her hand. Shame because she was very fit, and if she had just let me get on with it, would have been fun.

Respect for trying and reporting back.
No surprises there then.
I note she has moved on. Hopefully this thread will help others to avoid, or at least be aware.
Or better still, she improves her service and pricing structure. Yea right.

Offline peiyee

Sort of dodged this one a few weeks ago.
All arrangements made, turned up at the place which is near the Jet petrol station but she said she’s ‘in town’ - no apologies. Parked and waited about 15 mins. She walked back from grocery shopping with another stodgier girl- she looked ok but decided nah....didn’t look like I’d enjoy it.

Offline itk

If they look that good and are Romanian I don’t even bother considering a punt. Bound to be photoshopped, and then the chances are it’ll be a punt filled with attitude and extras.