Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature women who squirt  (Read 4287 times)

Offline galloways

Hello fellas,
Kind of a weird request for info, but Ive tried searching and thought it may be best to see if a recommendation would yield better results.

Im back and forth from London to Ipswich (Long story) and obviously needs must. I was hoping to find some suggestions for a WOMAN (preferably 30 - 45 age range) who genuinely squirts. I know Im asking a lot, but any suggestions would be welcome. Wouldnt be looking to pay more than £150 if possible but happy for all suggestions, also would prefer English (just for communication), but not a dealbreaker.

Thanks guys

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well if you have no luck elsewhere Laura Lupus at Cambridge will fit that bill! Last time i saw her the bed was flooded and i nearly drowned! Shes not quite mature around 27 - 29 ish by my guess.
A rather unusual lady she can give you electroshocks  with her delightfull collection of toys an other gubbins;! But she does enjoy sex and is well into it;)

External Link/Members Only

Offline cunningman

Well if you have no luck elsewhere Laura Lupus at Cambridge will fit that bill!

A special prize to anyone who can out-kink her!  Didn't smell too bad of rodent when i went, but the collection of sexual accessories was something else.

Offline fatboy

Depends how youy are getting to Ipswich but if by car then this one squirts:

Stowmarket way but not far from Ipswich.
Saw her a couple of years ago, not a stunner but squirt she did.
See the reviews (mine included).
Let us know how you get on  :hi:

Offline galloways

Thanks for all the replies fellas!

Laura Lupus looks interesting, although I dont understand the rodent reference.
Squirtynfun also looks great, but states that shes only doing outcalls which doesnt work out for me.
Anna Conda also looks great but unfortunately Bracknell is the other side of London!

Obviously with the whole lockdown it may be a while before I see anyone, but I will report back.
Thanks for the suggestions fellas!

Offline WASA38

Thanks for all the replies fellas!

Laura Lupus looks interesting, although I dont understand the rodent reference.

She keeps pet rats and several reviewers including myself commented on the disagreeable odour pervading the premises.

Offline steveng1982

What was her previous name . I recognize the profile

Offline wizzo9

She operated under the name of Annabella Crimson and for a while as Bella von Hellcat.

Plenty of reviews, there was also a spat with Jem Summers  and some suggestion of Outing.

Offline davidgood

She operated under the name of Annabella Crimson and for a while as Bella von Hellcat.

Plenty of reviews, there was also a spat with Jem Summers  and some suggestion of Outing.

I saw her few years ago in Borehamwood when she was Annabella Crimson. She was pretty raunchy but did not squirt with me.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Foxtail17

Also on the blacklist on the punting wiki.
She appears to have zero respect for punters if her comments on twitter were anything to go by.

Offline oohermrs

Also on the blacklist on the punting wiki.
She appears to have zero respect for punters if her comments on twitter were anything to go by.

I don't mind if she doesn't respect me in the morning... :D

Online somethingrandom

Depends how youy are getting to Ipswich but if by car then this one squirts:

Stowmarket way but not far from Ipswich.
Saw her a couple of years ago, not a stunner but squirt she did.
See the reviews (mine included).
Let us know how you get on  :hi:

Better take a life-raft and wellies, you will get very wet.

Online somethingrandom

Woman Calling herself Columbus something or other in Ipswich as well.

Offline suffolkmark

Better take a life-raft and wellies, you will get very wet.

She used to suggest a wetsuit as well. A snorkel would be handy when she gets going. Always had a good time with her.

Online JoeyRamone

Can anyone speak to Laura’s large labia? I’ve seen it mentioned in reviews, even one saying the size of it put him off for RO. It’s something that intrigues me, and wondering if anyone can be more specific about her lips and clit. Also, fisting - along with squirting; that’s high on my list for visiting her (to the point that no OWO, usually a deal breaker, might be inconsequential)
Thanks

Online somethingrandom

Can anyone speak to Laura’s large labia? I’ve seen it mentioned in reviews, even one saying the size of it put him off for RO. It’s something that intrigues me, and wondering if anyone can be more specific about her lips and clit. Also, fisting - along with squirting; that’s high on my list for visiting her (to the point that no OWO, usually a deal breaker, might be inconsequential)
Thanks
It's just nice, firm and prominent. Not enomous or anything. It's a nice pussy, and sensitive.

Offline oneeyesnake

This one in Chelmsford,  older than you stated:
or

Squirts at will...

OES

Offline Foxtail17

This one in Chelmsford,  older than you stated:
or

Squirts at will...

OES

I can vouch for this lady being a prolific squirter. It was quite a new thing to me the first time I saw her (reviewed her) but a bit of a turn on tbh. Second time I knew what to expect, and got a facefull when in 69!!!

And she looks just like her pics.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I have it on good authority that this lady is a one girl flooding system! She's in Lincoln right now under contract to the environmental agency testing the flood defences there,  but does venture south to the Cambridge area from time to time...

« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 11:44:39 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Hansolo69

I have it on good authority that this lady is a one girl flooding system! She's in Lincoln right now under contract to the environmental agency testing the flood defences there,  but does venture south to the Cambridge area from time to time...

Absolute waste of time.
When I calm down enough I'll review this lass.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well i did hear from someone who saw her but is not on this site!

There is one review here, don't know quite why its not conencted to the girl concerned?.

Be intresting to read what you found hanssolo

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274439.0
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 11:25:55 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline norwichfunseeker

Absolute waste of time.
When I calm down enough I'll review this lass.

Keen to hear your update Hans.