Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is your most memorable or best punt?  (Read 12551 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

Do any of you remember Alexandra Devine? She is a Slovakian slim blonde girl who was working from a place in Grays, and later relocated to St Albans. I found an old review of hers which you can probably find under this post as I have posted her old AW profile link External Link/Members Only and the thumbnails from her AW photos should show up.

She was one of the hottest girls in terms of looks: tall, slim, blonde, blue eyes, leggy. Unlike Lisa in Thundersley who looked a really slutty Essex chav (who was utterly filthy with it!) Alexandra looked like one of those 9/10 girls you see at a beach in Ibiza. She was apparently studying as well. Her service wasn’t mind blowing but just based on looks alone she warranted a few visits from me!

Offline Hackneylad1

Could not find the thumbnails but I did see her many years ago.

First saw her at a flat in Grays and she wss stunning. Good English and good sense of fun during session. Saw her a couple of times in Grays.

She then went to St Albans and I did visit a flat there once but her looks and attitude had gone downhill. Never went back.

Always seem to remember she told me Slovenian rather than Slovakien but it was a long time ago.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 11:28:46 pm by Hackneylad1 »

Offline cmspunk

Yes I went to a couple of parties there!!

Was Ronnie a red head from Corringham?

She loved being fucked and was a squirter if I remember.....

What happend to everyone there?

Here's one for the fellow Sarfenders who were punting around 20 years ago (if there are any of us left..?)

Does anyone remember the upstairs flat opposite Westcliff Library that was next door to the little second hand car showroom? It was run by a guy named Peter who also hosted monthly Friday night "parties" there for a while. The parties would cost £40 for entry and there would be a few working girls plus sometimes some genuine couples, most notably the infamous Ronnie and her husband Terry! It was Ronnie who introduced me to double vaginal sex during one of those parties and I never thought it would be so difficult to keep my cock inside a pussy at the same time as someone else's. The logistics are just mind boggling.

During the week there was usually 2 women available at the flat, but for the life of me I can't remember their names. One was a tall slim brunette and the other a very average looking blonde. Both though probably in their mid to to late 30's and were totally sex mad. The brunette LOVED anal and would always pretty much insist that you fucked her arse. Facially, she was maybe a 3/10 but she had a cracking little body and a perfect little arse that she'd hold and gape wide open so you could slide deep inside her.

I'm sure there must be someone on here who remembers this place?

Offline MarkS69

Yes I went to a couple of parties there!!

Was Ronnie a red head from Corringham?

She loved being fucked and was a squirter if I remember.....

What happend to everyone there?

I have to admit I went to a lot of the parties that were held there. Some were brilliant and others not so good.

I know the redhead that you're referring to, but she wasn't Ronnie (I wish I could remember her name), but I agree that she was a dirty little minx. Ronnie was in her late 50's, had a cracking figure and greying blonde hair. She would happily take on pretty much anyone who showed an interest. Her husband Terry would just sit and watch. I was lucky enough to be invited to a few private parties at their home in Basildon too, where they'd invite 2 or 3 guys to play with Ronnie at the same time.

I wish I did know what happened to the girls who used to be at the parties by Westcliff library. Most of them didn't seem to be from the local establishments, so I have no idea how Peter found most of them, although there was sometimes a brunette in her mid 30's who I'd seen a few times at her home behind Southend hospital. If memory serves me right, I think she was in Carlton Avenue.

Honestly, I'm surprised no one has hosted similar types of parties since.

Offline cmspunk

Yes I wish I could remember the other names of the girls but for the life of me, I can’t....

What happened to Peter?

The girl behind the hospital you are referring to is Karen I believe? Gary & Karen.....?

I have to admit I went to a lot of the parties that were held there. Some were brilliant and others not so good.

I know the redhead that you're referring to, but she wasn't Ronnie (I wish I could remember her name), but I agree that she was a dirty little minx. Ronnie was in her late 50's, had a cracking figure and greying blonde hair. She would happily take on pretty much anyone who showed an interest. Her husband Terry would just sit and watch. I was lucky enough to be invited to a few private parties at their home in Basildon too, where they'd invite 2 or 3 guys to play with Ronnie at the same time.

I wish I did know what happened to the girls who used to be at the parties by Westcliff library. Most of them didn't seem to be from the local establishments, so I have no idea how Peter found most of them, although there was sometimes a brunette in her mid 30's who I'd seen a few times at her home behind Southend hospital. If memory serves me right, I think she was in Carlton Avenue.

Honestly, I'm surprised no one has hosted similar types of parties since.

Offline MarkS69

Yes I wish I could remember the other names of the girls but for the life of me, I can’t....

What happened to Peter?

The girl behind the hospital you are referring to is Karen I believe? Gary & Karen.....?

I've no idea what happened to Peter. He was a dirty old bugger though. I remember once when I'd just finished with one of the girls he asked if he could have the condom I had on, which struck me, as how shall I say, "strange".

And now that you mention it, yes Karen could very well have been the brunettes name. She was nice and I enjoyed my times with her.

Offline Lildickhigheart

What happened to Peter?

Yes Karen, slim tiny tits, lovely girl who was an expert at pleasuring.

Offline Hot tongue

She called herself Lady Penelope.

She was certainly classy. In her 50’s, tall, slim, attractive and blonde with firm breasts and a lovely arse. She lived in St Brendan’s Street, Manchester.
Having got the paperwork out of the way, we stripped down to our underwear and climbed onto the bed.
Wow! Could this woman kiss. A few minutes of deep French kissing, and off came the bra and my pants. I moved down to her nipples which were now firm, like two little fruit pastilles, mmmm.
I moved lower and off came the knickers to reveal a beautifully shaved pussy I moved my face between her legs and began to gently massage her clit with my tongue. Up and down, side to side, round in little circles, and she began to squirm. She really was starting to get quite noisy, and she grabbed my head and my hair, and pushed her groin at my mouth.
She was pulling my hair and moaning and quivering, so I kept on going until she begged me to stop.
I lay beside her and kissed her again whilst she stroked my cock. At this point, with all the excitement, I had an absolute stonker of a hard on. My cock was that hard it almost hurt. She whispered in my ear ‘Let’s fuck’ so I asked her to move into the doggy position.
She asked me if I thought that she had a big bum, so I said ‘Why, do you think you have?’ She said yes, so I said that maybe she thought that because she had a very narrow waist. I said I thought it looked fabulous.
The she said ‘Would you like to fuck it?’ and my heart almost skipped a beat. So on with the condom, a finger full of lube, and I pressed the head of my cock against her anus. She relaxed slightly, I pushed, and I was in.
Starting with short strokes, and working myself in deeper with each thrust, I steadily eased my cock into her until I was right up to the balls. Now for some slow steady thrusting, accompanied by lots of encouragement from her. Pretty soon I’d passed the point of no return. My cock started to jerk with each spurt as I emptied my balls into her arse.
We lay on the bed for a while, kissing, chatting with her stroking my cock. I didn’t think I’d be able to manage any more, but she had such an excellent touch, that after about 20 minutes he was lifting his head ready for another go.
She reached into a bedside cabinet and came out with some baby oil and a pair of nitrile gloves.
She donned the gloves, oiled up my cock and began to give it long slow strokes. To be honest, fucking her arse was out of this world, but this was even better. Suddenly she slid a finger into my bum and began to massage my prostate. Very soon, I was shooting spunk all over my belly. I saw stars, and I thought I was going to pass out.
That concluded a very memorable punt. I saw her two or three times after that but then, to reduce her client load, or quit all together, she added 50 quid onto her hourly rate. Good as she was, that just put her out of my affordable range, so I went elsewhere. Shame though.