Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Craigslist Hampshire  (Read 1209 times)

Offline southcoastpunter

Not had much luck in the past with Craigslist but very recently put an advert for “masseuse wanted” in the Hampshire section - and had 3 promising replies! Two in their 20’s and  one guy offering ( pimping??) his wife who is 30’s! All provided pics!! And all of course want money but not discussed amounts yet!
Not met them yet as I am abroad but will do when I am back! And of course they all realise I want more than just a legit massage!!

Maybe worth a try again if you have tried in the past!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 07:51:56 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Danj89

Thanks for the tip had a CL meet years ago in swindon very nice girl but got cold feet. Posted an ad let's see what happens.

Offline Stevelondon

Would love to see the return of the good old days of CL.

Sadly nowadays I just can’t be bothered. But lots of happy memories from yesteryear.

Offline advent2016

It had codes like w4m. Quirky, of its time the writing was on the wall .  I found it generally more unreliable the say VS of today
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 01:21:28 am by advent2016 »

Offline Muff licker

I have tried CL numerous times for massage and have had only a few average experience's.
CL remove the ads within 30 minutes so you have to keep posting which is a pain.

More seriously though I have had people offering me young girls of 20 then trying to out me as a Peado asking for my picture then threatening to post it and ruin me maybe they are Mumsnet or the Police either was I found it unnerving and have now left CL and will stick with Adultwork

Offline southcoastpunter

I tried CL early last year or maybe in 2022 for a travel companion and had the same ie the ad taken down within an hour or so but this time my ad stayed up for at least 5 days and shows as “ expired “! So maybe things have changed or maybe I worded it better this time - but I have had 4 promising responses ( a 4th I didn’t respond to as I thought it was a guy but it’s not!!)

20 year olds are adults !!!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 07:11:30 pm by southcoastpunter »