Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does Tantric-Tease (AKA Chelsea) do RO?  (Read 1125 times)

Offline SayLess

External Link/Members Only

I quite like the idea of a sensual tantric massage by a sexy woman, and being able to lick her pussy. Tantric Tease seems to fit the bill - she does nor do sex but has Receiving Oral in her Likes list. I've checked on here but noone seems to mention it (though there are some old reviews from years ago where she used to do full service).

Has anyone had the recent pleasure?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 06:16:04 am by SayLess »

Offline Stevelondon

I have not met this SP……. Cheers for bringing her to my attention.

I too am a devotee of T&T with RO

I would guess if it is listed in her likes section. Then it would be something she would do.

I’ve messaged about a future booking 👍🏻

Offline SayLess

Have a look at the profile of ENGLISH ALEX 1. She sometimes has Receiving Oral on her Likes list (it seems to fluxuate). I had a few sessions with her when she did that - twas so horny!

Offline hotfire84

I have not met this SP……. Cheers for bringing her to my attention.

I too am a devotee of T&T with RO

I would guess if it is listed in her likes section. Then it would be something she would do.

I’ve messaged about a future booking 👍🏻

Hey Steve,

I can clarify that she does allow RO and seems to really enjoy it, also loves her feet played with if thats what you are into.

I've just realised I didn't do a review on her and it was over a year ago now so sorry to everyone for that as thought I had.

Online southcoastpunter

Hey Steve,

I can clarify that she does allow RO and seems to really enjoy it, also loves her feet played with if thats what you are into.

I've just realised I didn't do a review on her and it was over a year ago now so sorry to everyone for that as thought I had.

just to clarify (for other members if not for you) the "review back period of12 months" is only for new members in their first 6 months of membership - after  which they revert to only being able to review back "6 months"  like they rest of us!

Offline The_Grinder

AW reviews 59 - Postitive 49 and hidden, seems to be lots of disputes, bit strange

Offline Stevelondon

Have a look at the profile of ENGLISH ALEX 1. She sometimes has Receiving Oral on her Likes list (it seems to fluxuate). I had a few sessions with her when she did that - twas so horny!

Cheers……. But Birmingham !!!

Does she tour then ?

Offline Stevelondon

Just answered my own question.   Looks like she does tour but only in the Midlands.

Offline Ftwat26

I quite like the idea of a sensual tantric massage by a sexy woman, and being able to lick her pussy. Tantric Tease seems to fit the bill - she does nor do sex but has Receiving Oral in her Likes list. I've checked on here but noone seems to mention it (though there are some old reviews from years ago where she used to do full service).

Has anyone had the recent pleasure?

Yes, and yes she does RO at her discretion. The sex and RO services price is more, I think last time I saw her a few months ago it was 80 for half an hour.

Hope this helps.

Offline SayLess

That does help, Ftwat26  :thumbsup:

There is another profile of a girl offering massage only but allows Receiving Oral. SensualKasia. Profile has been active almost a year, but no reviews on here. Hopefully someone has some info?

Offline AlwaysLooking

That does help, Ftwat26  :thumbsup:

There is another profile of a girl offering massage only but allows Receiving Oral. SensualKasia. Profile has been active almost a year, but no reviews on here. Hopefully someone has some info?

Saw her the other day, review incoming - didn't want RO, but it was offered

Offline loola

Saw her the other day, review incoming - didn't want RO, but it was offered

How long was your booking? I had totally the opposite experience!

Offline AlwaysLooking

How long was your booking? I had totally the opposite experience!

paid for 60 mins, was in and out well within 40.

Offline Ftwat26

paid for 60 mins, was in and out well within 40.

Was that because it was a bad punt or.....?

Offline Stevelondon

Knocking 20 minutes off an hours booking is very poor form indeed. Even if the price seems a good one. An hour is still 60 minutes in my book.