Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations in Petersfield  (Read 888 times)

Offline odietamo2

Looking for my first punt in/around Petersfield if anyone could make a suggestion?

Would rather avoid travelling too far (i.e. Portsmouth), and would like full service, not a rub n tug.

Any ideas greatly appreciated!

Offline fastcar669

Offline Barley77

Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Harding125

Looking for my first punt in/around Petersfield if anyone could make a suggestion?

Would rather avoid travelling too far (i.e. Portsmouth), and would like full service, not a rub n tug.

I've not come across anyone (full service) in the Petersfield area that has a decent reputation or isn't an Adultwork scam profile. You will probably need to venture to Portsmouth/Chichester, or ideally towards Guildford. Higher standards that way. If it's full service you're after you should avoid Havant, Leigh Park or any of that conurbation - the prostitutes there are of a very low standard.

Online contentguy

FFS, it’s  taken you 6 months to post and your first post is to ask for help.

Petersfield is more like a big village than a town!

Get mobile, there’s a station there!
Perhaps Uber could help you get to your target.

There are 2 Brazilian SPs in Petersfield, good luck with them!

Go see Hayley would be my advice. 

But from your request, I think you need to consider Matt Damon’s profile in a village.
Are you the “on.. p….. in t.. v……”

Nuff said

Offline Vice Admiral

Two one-post wonders (the OP and the third replier), both focusing on – of all places! – Petersfield; and both having joined the site in January this year.

The world is full of odd coincidences.

Offline Harding125

Two one-post wonders (the OP and the third replier), both focusing on – of all places! – Petersfield; and both having joined the site in January this year.

The world is full of odd coincidences.

Yep, truly fascinating.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 03:21:32 pm by Harding125 »