Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dartford massage parlour raided  (Read 1510 times)

Offline pewpewpew

External Link/Members Only

I've been there once. Nothing special but looks like any other massage parlour so got me worried a bit that it could happen anywhere at any time

Online WARSZAWA16

Seems to be more of an immigration issue rather than the potential goings on there.

Online WARSZAWA16

Offline drex

Seems to be more of an immigration issue rather than the potential goings on there.

yeah, its people who shouldn't be working rather than something awful like sex slaves. i imagine a lot of these chinese places are the same.

Offline pewpewpew

Whatever the reason, there's a photo of the women being led out by the police. I'd imagine the same photographer would have no qualms about taking our photo if we were kicked out by the police during the raid

Online scutty brown

You'll probably hear no more about it, not worth the cost of prosecution unless trafficking involved.
Immigration will kick them out pretty quickly and they'll get exclusion orders, but if they're EE there's a good bet they'll get smuggled back in again in the back of a van.

Offline Rickyhead

Anyone been to the place opposite, le Visage?

Offline pewpewpew

Anyone been to the place opposite, le Visage?
Yes sir. In fact I went to both places on the same day. Nice massage, quite a tidy masseuse but no cc swipes and no offer of extras. Didn't have the balls to ask. I exited straight across the road to the raided place for a handjob  :D