Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Natalia - Southampton (tours)  (Read 755 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AGE 21
NATIONALITY Romanian
PAID £170 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Very pretty | Friendly | Amazing Body | Responsive to RO | Clean
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Contact was via text. Comms were good.

VENUE N/A

LOOKS 10/10 Very pretty young Romanian girl. Arrived in discrete civillian attire which was soon gone to reveal some matching leopard print undies. Body must of been between 6-8. Lovely pair of natural tits which at a guess were probably around 32C. Nice tasty shaved pussy.

SERVICE 9/10 Natalia delivered all services as expected. Paperwork sorted and after a brief chat we commenced with some light kissing. No tongues and just closed mouth unfortunately although she was actually very good at it and I found it strangely addictive. Some light stroking, touching and removal of clothes followed before journeying down for some RO to which she seemed very responsive. After a while and her orgasming (or so it seemed) it was time to swap over. After a little more kissing and mutual touching and stroking she went down for some OWO. Her technique was good and just how I like it; soft and sensual with lots of eye contact and ball playing throughout. After a little while she was back for some more kissing. She really does seem to enjoy this and all adds to the overall GFE. Then it was on with the hat for some CG and doggie. The view of her from behind as she bent over with her head burried into the bed was a sight to behold. Possibly the best view I have seen of a wg from behind? I kept having to remove myself and just look at it; incredible. Anyway after this it was back to more kissing, stroking and sucking before a CIM finish which she happily took in her mouth although I dont think she was quite prepared for the quantity and some was "spilled" back over me :lol:. After a trip to the bathroom to send my swimmers on their merry way it was back to the bed for a kiss, cuddle and chat. She asked if i could book a return taxi for 75min after she arrived so also doesnt mind running over slightly.

Apparently she hasnt had much custom in southampton which is a shame as she may not return. I did point out unfortunately southampton was swamped with useless Romanians which may put some off and business probably wouldnt be great anywhere over the easter period due to many potential clients going away with families on holiday etc.

VERDICT A very pretty young Romanian girl. If she offered proper FK it would be 10's accross the board. Needless to say I would see again although would possibly consider an incall to save cash next time.

COMMENTS None
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 01:24:07 am by kamu »