Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LORACHAT4ALL being used in Portsmouth this time 07903 920411  (Read 393 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
BUT profile REMOVED immediatly after I notified AW
This profile has been used in many areas of the UK

My third visit to an address (3 different, once at the infamous Albert Road address- and three different pairs of girls each time ) Phone number has not changed over last three months

Very attractive profile (apart from offering unprotected sex and bareback which I had no intention of getting involved with) 
text and phone bookings fine
No argument about any requests
Query re bareback is answered "I am clean" so ignorant as well as crooks
Modus Operendus
You get Post code
Door answered by "My friend" who will bring you up, Friend is old enough to be Lora's Granny assuming Lora exists, and turns out friend is the one you are too see as Lora is on out call. You kick up and (rapid exchange in Romanian) immediatley another door is opened and you are presented with  a girl young enough to be still at school and offered use of.
You walk, listening to protests
Hopefully AW will at least stop this set of pictures being used as bait but I doubt it

I have profile saved complete as well as all pictures so will wait to see if and when the scam reappears.

Never mind, tonight I have an hour with an amazing Romanian I could fall in love with!!