Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most expensive anal  (Read 4066 times)

Roland D Hay

This lady must have a gold plated ring bit because on top of her standard hourly rate of £120 and hour she wants another £60 to stick your cock in her arse, bringing her rate in at £180 per hour.  Apparently she's an anal angel but I'd suggest more of an anal bandit. Anyone been quoted more for anal as an extra?

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

JV547845

Can't make her mind up whether she's 43 or 53 too.

Kayla's asking for a grand for two hours but she does have a sense of humour (I saw her with Emma about month ago).  External Link/Members Only

Roland D Hay

Can't make her mind up whether she's 43 or 53 too.

Kayla's asking for a grand for two hours but she does have a sense of humour (I saw her with Emma about month ago).  External Link/Members Only

I've seen her quite a few years back and she was about 53 then. Also completely self absorbed.

Online wristjob

At GFE in Sheffield I think it's £35 extra for Anal but they do it per half hour so if you want a 1h booking it's £70 on top. I'm pretty sure if you got the right girl in the room you could sort it out more sensibly than that - and really is anybody going to drill a girls ass for an hour solid?

GeeWiz

Tjkooker

External Link/Members Only

2hr minimum for the sum of £2000.  FFs just say you don't do anal.

Offline maxxblue

£600 for half an hour or £90 for an hour.

External Link/Members Only

Mmm?

JV547845

Typo, she or Sergei hit the zero an extra time.

Kayla-UK-Diamond

for 1 thing i am fucking 28 years old, and why are you saying i look 43 or 53 what is wrong with you..

yes it will cost you £1000 for anal as i don't want you to have my ass for cheap, are you going to be by husband and boyfriend if i give you my love and affection....i think not so do please assume I am like every other slut on this site and i am the same cost as everyone else, fuck your daughter if you want it for FREE you pathetic little man

Tjkooker

Hah fuck off ya nutter. Banned :wacko:

Offline spartanwizard

Think he was talking about the original girl in the original post age not yours!

Offline akauya

for 1 thing i am fucking 28 years old, and why are you saying i look 43 or 53 what is wrong with you..

yes it will cost you £1000 for anal as i don't want you to have my ass for cheap, are you going to be by husband and boyfriend if i give you my love and affection....i think not so do please assume I am like every other slut on this site and i am the same cost as everyone else, fuck your daughter if you want it for FREE you pathetic little man

If you had bothered to read the post properly you would have noticed that the poster was referring to Angel36ff's age 43 or 53 NOT YOU!

Another English prossie going into meltdown unnecessarily  :rolleyes:

Offline akauya

Think he was talking about the original girl in the original post age not yours!

Ha... you beat me to it  ;)

Offline Turtle1

This lady must have a gold plated ring bit because on top of her standard hourly rate of £120 and hour she wants another £60 to stick your cock in her arse, bringing her rate in at £180 per hour.  Apparently she's an anal angel but I'd suggest more of an anal bandit. Anyone been quoted more for anal as an extra?

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Nasty old granny. Fuck would you wanna pay £120 for that trash

Offline Turtle1

Someone doest know how to read either. Who even said she was 43 or 53, they was talking about someone else and no We dont want to be your husband or boyfriend. We have standards

Offline Happyjose

Someone doest know how to read either. Who even said she was 43 or 53, they was talking about someone else and no We dont want to be your husband or boyfriend. We have standards

Describes herself as elegant. Jury's out I think

pukkapunt

lol ......... :lol:   

Tjkooker

I was generalising. Unlike you who are trying to pontificate. It's not big it's not clever and just makes you out to be a tosser :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

You're profile states that you're 25, you may want to change that.