Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella ragazza - Finsbury Park  (Read 935 times)

Soreloser

External Link/Members Only

Nothing like the pictures, overly overweight but seemed polite enough. I saw her, used the loo and walked.

£60 in pocket..

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your short report & warning, could you elaborate any more info?

I think firstly, how big you think she was dress size wise and was there fat everwhere, big belly?

What was the place like etc etc

More info would help other Punters

:hi:

Offline peter purves

Nothing like the pictures, overly overweight but seemed polite enough. I saw her, used the loo and walked.

£60 in pocket..

Overly over-weight...That's heavy!! :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Belgarion

She is a large unit and really needs to update her profile.

Soreloser

Apologies gents, the forum has helped me for years so decided it was time to give back, you would think I would've picked up on how to review..

She was fat, everywhere. The pictures are nothing like her. Not even close. She's not fit but large. She's just fat. And that might be your thing but it's not mine and so I felt deceived and a little shocked. Usually a bit of a pushover and in the past, would've ended up sticking around because I was already there and would've felt bad but glad I walked! Two wrongs may not make a right but at least they make us even!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 07:39:02 pm by Soreloser »

Soreloser

An extremely polite way of putting it, yes.

Offline Sinz

True - I stopped attaching her pics as they are deceiving.

No point trying to Con punters.

Soreloser

Thanks for your short report & warning, could you elaborate any more info?

I think firstly, how big you think she was dress size wise and was there fat everwhere, big belly?

What was the place like etc etc

More info would help other Punters

The flat is located on a busy residential road, right by a mechanics workshop. Bella hides behind the door when she lets you in, probably because you'd run off if she greeted you at the door. The flat though is fairly clean, toilet not too bad and the bedroom, which I managed to peep on my way to the loo, looked clean. I noticed Bella laid down a fresh towel whilst I was taking a whizz - it stayed fresh during my 4 minutes in the flat.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 07:46:02 pm by Soreloser »

Soreloser

True - I stopped attaching her pics as they are deceiving.

No point trying to Con punters.

Agreed. She might be polite and bubbly (whatever that means) but it doesn't make up for misleading punters.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I noticed Bella laid down a fresh towel whilst I was taking a whizz - it stayed fresh during my 4 minutes in the flat

I like this poster already  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum

Edit: well done for walking