Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East London  (Read 2204 times)

Offline bodiam

Recently moved to East London, really hard pressed to find a decent punt it seems.

Any suggestions? Or do I have to travel...

Offline The_Don

Recently moved to East London, really hard pressed to find a decent punt it seems.

London has many options, IMO.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Malvolio

East London is a large area - you need to be more specific.

Offline pepsicolaboy

In terms of a general AW search...ignoring Romanian profiles...Private Gallery Scammer/cammers..SP with low to zero ratings...and ones that looks like train wrecks...its the most barren i ever recall seeing it

It is worth the drive or transport out just a little bit further to go to a well reviewed good SP IMO

WHG

I’m from East London too and most of my punts are away from here. Much better choice in other parts of London. And besides, it always makes me nervous if I’m punting in this part. Too close to home for my liking.

Offline therma

Mate, you would be better off going to other parts of London for a punt or further out in places like Romford and maybe dagenham for a decent punt. East London is filled mainly with EE's with piss poor service and a few decent girls. Therefore not ideal to punt in east London.

Phaedrus

The best punts and greatest choice are generally to be found central. Expect to pay £120 plus. Liverpool Street is East-Central.

Offline onedivergent

I saw this lady. Total milf External Link/Members Only in bayswater a couple of times was decent.
Based on reviews here.

Though she's more 45 than 29 looks 35 and has decent body. Good service not sure on East london location.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I saw this lady. Total milf External Link/Members Only in bayswater a couple of times was decent.
Based on reviews here.

Though she's more 45 than 29 looks 35 and has decent body. Good service not sure on East london location.

Thanks also had my eye on her.

Searched her User ID on here 4374781 and I would be kind if I was saying her intel is 'hit and miss'  :unknown:  :dash:

Could you leave a review when you can please?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 12:29:23 pm by pepsicolaboy »