Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Denise(VS) / Selena(ES) Glasgow  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Mackan1

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30mins £70

Had my eye on this profile for a couple of week but thought it prob a bait and switch. I did arrange a week ago a meet with her but decided to cancel it as it was across town for me. But today I thought I would check and if it was I would go with a plan b as I was close to where she works (east side of the city center close to a pizza vendor machine and close/in a student accommodation building.

Txt and got answer promptly and even got a text message saying she was running 15mins late (to be far so was I). When I arrived I was greeted with a tall slim blond (I would way around 6F in her small heals). I would say her age is about right to what is in the profile
I was a bit surprised as she was stunning.  When to pay and pulled out my phone by accident and she said u going to transfer her money so guessing she can also take payment this out but I am more cash in hand.

Asked if I could use the bath room which was what you would expect from a bathroom before the big event. I did one hear other in the flat. Bed room clean and not a lot in there apart from a bed, candles. Perfume and some punt items.

Do we got down to Business and she pushed her tit in my face and she had very long nipples (not my kind nips as they always freak me out a small bit) but her tits where lovely and firm well she was firm all around ass, stomach legs.  She then covers me up and a blow and she then grabbed my hand and put it over pussy also a little rubbing and insertion. This lasted around 5mins. I normally go for
Owo but her profile did say she did not do this (on VS).  She then mounted me and off she goes and I nearly blow my load right there. After a little control of my self. She would push her tit in my face and I was starting to like and 10mins later I asked for dogggy as I am a leg and ass guy my self and wanted to see her ass and what a view. Made sure to get some nice grabs of her ass. It was nice to see a young small firm ass for a change. She done all the right moaning and would say stuff like fuck my pussy. And fuck me and did not feel like it was put on or pressured from her. She also said she was cunning and she does very very wet and tight. So was kinda surprised as only being fucking her for around 15-20mins.
Blow in the bag and got cleaned up and a little small talk before leaving.

I would give her positive and would love to see her again. A bit more then I would normally spent pre lock down but seem prices be raising as this is the 2nd punt I have done where I have gone over £60 for 30mins allowance.

I would of said she did have a tattoo that I cannot see in the profile pics do insure if these are old pics or just photoshopped so much.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 06:42:58 pm by Mackan1 »

Online David1970

Good review thanks.
You said she has tattoos, are they large?

Offline Mackan1

Good review thanks.
You said she has tattoos, are they large?

It is very strange I remember seeing a tattoo but can’t think of what it was or where it was I am 90% sure it was on the upper right arm had some kinda tattoo.  I know it sound strange as I love tattoos but my eyes where more on her body/ass.

I should of said the room was darkish with candle light and a bit of sun coming thought the curtains.

Online David1970

It is very strange I remember seeing a tattoo but can’t think of what it was or where it was I am 90% sure it was on the upper right arm had some kinda tattoo.  I know it sound strange as I love tattoos but my eyes where more on her body/ass.

I should of said the room was darkish with candle light and a bit of sun coming thought the curtains.

Thanks for your reply, I am the opposite to you not into tattoos.

Did she DFK?