Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Korean GFE Glasgow 23  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Vtapertom

External Link/Members Only

Had some downtime, so gave the number a call and was answered by the middle man (female) with a loud TV in the background. Good English too. Gave the address near St Enoch... Not quite merchant City as stated.

Buzzed in and on the top floor. Door creaked open. Hiding behind the door slightly dark. Not the girl in the pictures (and I knew it would be the case)... Not 23...and not Korean. Late 40s I'd say but a relatively younger face. Average body from what I could see on the robe.

Led into the bedroom. Paperwork. 60 for gfe.

I get naked.. She gets half naked.

Massage first... And it was shockingly bad. It was like she was nipping me on my back and legs. She was yawning really loudly too. After 5 mins I couldn't take it much more.

Turned around and said bj. On with the bag..... Not bad technique... But wouldn't let me take control and stopping going deeper with the back of her tongue. She did this for about 45 sec and was like OK sex. I said no keep going... And that's where it went worse. Reluctant vibe.

This lasted another few mins until I said right.... Then she took everything off and slapped lube on and climbed on top. She did this for about 20 seconds and then told me to change because she couldn't do it any longer.... Her legs were sore.

Went to doggy and just went with it.... Was finding it hard to cum with her phone buzzing all the time. Shot the load. Cleaned up. Clothes on... All within 20mins out of the 30.

Not a word was spoken and I just left.

Avoid this 1 guys... Its a shocker.

Offline Marvlus69

Sounds and looks  like an awful one I went to in Dundee.. after 10 mins of rubbing/ pushing on the same two areas with no oil I asked what she was doing... argument started called her the worst masseuse ever and walked.. got 2/3s money back.

Offline Dashing

External Link/Members Only

.... Not the girl in the pictures (and I knew it would be the case)...

Avoid this 1 guys... Its a shocker.

For reference if/when VS link expires:

+447719857199

Hidden Image/Members Only

... not Korean...

Guessing about as Korean as Chairman Mao's underpants  ;)

« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 01:26:20 am by Dashing »

Offline seeker

When you could see it was a
Blatantly obvious BnS
Of the worst kind
Why didn't you just leave  :unknown:

Offline daviebond

Same VS photos in Edinburgh and did at TinyEye search getting 11 hits dating back to 2015.

Offline David1970

When you could see it was a
Blatantly obvious BnS
Of the worst kind
Why didn't you just leave  :unknown:

Got to also ask, why did no not just walk when you saw it was B&S?

Offline Vtapertom

Got to also ask, why did no not just walk when you saw it was B&S?

Thought I'd give it a go based on her looks. The robe covered most of her so it was a gamble on the young(ish) face.

With all asian punts its always a shot in the dark to an extent. There's only been really one occasion where you get what you see in the pictures.

Offline David1970

Thought I'd give it a go based on her looks. The robe covered most of her so it was a gamble on the young(ish) face.

With all asian punts its always a shot in the dark to an extent. There's only been really one occasion where you get what you see in the pictures.

Thanks for your answer :hi:

Offline youngatheart

Who was that ?
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline seeker

I tried a few Korean/thai / Chinese wgs a few years ago
After seeing all the hot looking  Chinese babes in the westend
Uni area .  :thumbsup:
Walked on all ,due to bns , women  were always
Older / fatter / less attractive than the profile pics
Some just plain taking the piss :thumbsdown:
Stayed for one who was wg in pics but a good 10 years older
She had a few good reviews here  :unknown:
By Punters just great full to be in a room with a women probably.
Flat in South Side across from a bus stop ,I'm sure some here will know it .
Was very disappointed, if was basically a lazy boring punt ,mechanical
No enthusiasm.
I've stayed away from far Eastern Wgs ever since.   
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 11:36:02 am by seeker »