Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtylittoimogen - Glasgow  (Read 3837 times)

4 review(s) for naughtylittoimogen (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Asian guy

External Link/Members Only

Booked a blow and go for £50

Communication- seen Imogen was available and quite fancied a blow and go. Sent a text over asking for availability and to confirm owo and cim. All ok. Arranged a time and was given the postcode

Location - block of modern flats near central station. There’s a code for the gates but Imogen text all the details over clearly and it was easy from there

Imogen - as per aw profile photos. Age is probably accurate. Slim and very tanned. I found her quite attractive and she was nice enough to chat to in my time there

Meet - usual hiding behind door. Shown into the bedroom and asked if I wanted to stand or lie down. Decided to stand and I took off my trousers. Imogen got on her knees and got to work. Very deep sloppy bj. Great technique and she didn’t mind a bit of face fucking. She wasn’t trying to wank me off to get me to cum faster. Really enjoyed it. Came in her mouth after a while and she ran to the bathroom to spit it out. Cleaned up, got dressed and left.

Overall it was a great bj from an attractive girl who didn’t seem to rush. I will Definitely return if I’m back in that area with free time

Online Glesgaboy