Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Leahxxx Glasgow  (Read 4132 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5124704) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Asian guy

External Link/Members Only

Booked 30 mins for £80. Liked the look of her profile. Looked dirty with anal and cim advertised

Communication - I had been trying for a couple of days to get a hold of Leah. Decided to give her 1 last text today before trying someone else and she got back straight away. Arranged a time for an hour later and sent all the details

Location - Airbnb in Kelvingrove not far from the park. I’ve now seen a couple of girls at this flat so it’s probably known. Clean big apartment no issues although it smelled of weed.

Leah - profile pics are all accurate. I would say she’s maybe early 40’s and a size 12/14 and not the age and size stated. Nice girl, chatty and friendly but slightly rough looking.

Meet - arrived at the agreed time and was called with the door number. Leah was doing the usual hiding behind the door and let me in. She was in a matching bra and thong. Not the tightest of bodies but not the worst. Offered a shower but I had already had one before going
Paperwork out the way and we both stripped off. Onto the bed where she gave ok owo. She took it right down her throat but there wasn’t a lot of anything else. I like a sloppy wet bj but she didn’t deliver. Just stuck it down her throat, made a noise then back out again on repeat. There was absolutely no way I was returning the favour on someone who gets their arse rattled all day.
She then got the lube out and asked me if I wanted to fuck her arse. That was why I was there. Bagged up and she went on top and guided me in. It was tight. Lasted for a couple of minutes before I bent her over in doggy.
She took it quite hard and was encouraging me to go harder. Plenty of moans and dirty talk. I had planned on cim but I got carried away pounding her hard and came in the bag. Cleaned up then out in just under 30 mins.

Overall i enjoyed myself and would probably return if I’m in that area. Comms were shit for days but I reckon she’s quite busy given the conversation we had. Tight arse and nice enough girl.

She did mention she had a friend working in the flat with her which was discussed on another review. That may put some people off as there was another punter in at the same time but it didn’t worry me

Offline mikemole

Good review fella.  I fancied the duo BJ, but not if her skills are below par.

Offline Atomcat58

I see from her profile she has broken all covid rules and is now down in Preston,will inform Mrs Sturgeon ,she wont get back until the covid zone is down to 3/2

Offline Dman88

I see from her profile she has broken all covid rules and is now down in Preston,will inform Mrs Sturgeon ,she wont get back until the covid zone is down to 3/2

WTF ?? I hope that’s some poor attempt at a joke

Offline Atomcat58

Just a wee joke   :D :lol:sorry  :thumbsup:

Offline Scottisheastwood

I had a booking with her when she was available in Glasgow, as soon as I was in the door I wanted back out, thought she was absolutely barking, nothing like her photos, managed to get away, left my wallet in the car.....

Offline Glesgaboy

Interesting comment.
Goes against the flow of positives.
Do tell more.  :hi:

Offline Scottisheastwood

That’s all there is to tell mate  :unknown: I don’t agree that she looks like her profile pics, but I haven’t seen her private gallery, that being said I only briefly saw her

Offline Glesgaboy

I see.

And I understand it’s your prerogative to only post negative reviews.
However, you may be starting to pickup the vibe that these helpful negatives would carry EVEN more weight if you posted some positive reports too.

Just a suggestion to help build the community spirit   :hi:

Offline Asian guy

I had a booking with her when she was available in Glasgow, as soon as I was in the door I wanted back out, thought she was absolutely barking, nothing like her photos, managed to get away, left my wallet in the car.....

I would have thought you would have done a review then as that would be a negative?