Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual - Massage + Oral  (Read 1306 times)

2 review(s) for Erotic~Massages (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline auldie63

Booked this on Wed aft.
                                               External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 Just fancied a massage followed by OWO and this seemed to fit the bill.
Seemed alright over the phone, explained what I wanted and was enthusiastically accepted and date made. I don't live in Glas. so had to drive up, got there just B4 time but spent the next 20min. in fruitless calls and txts while sitting outside the place.
Finally gave up and started for home only to get txt when half way there saying' sorry missed your txt was on phone' then also 'are you still there' this at least 35min after booking time. When I got home sent her txt explaining my feelings regards this farce and now the excuse had changed to ' I wrote your booking time down wrong'.
Obviously this one needs a revolving door on her flat, double books and gives not a damn about her punters. Sadly because of the attitude on the phone at first contact did not make confirming booking on Aw so can't leave feedback there. But I would avoid this one people.

Sailormack

I think that's our old friend Glasgow Girl,  banned from UKP  :hi: