Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for reliable SP close to Piccadilly Line - St Pancras to Sth Kensington  (Read 617 times)

Offline Nigel57

I've been searching AW for a reliable SP close to the Piccadilly Line - St Pancras to South Kensington stretch. Ideally, 35-45, sane and reliable for a GFE/PSE type experience. I have to go down to South Kensington on a quarterly basis and it would be nice to combine it with a punt.

I quite liked the look of External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but she's off the top of my age range and is only in London occasionally. 

Another one is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only like her because she advertises as sub but she's a bit off the area and is quite expensive.

Does anyone have any other suggestions as I'm down in a couple of weeks and would like to get something arranged.

Offline LLPunting

Did you try researching the reviews and various recommendation threads here?

Offline Nigel57

I'm struggling in my search, has anyone much experience of LondonSubmissives, they've been around a long time so they must be doing something right but there's not a lot reviewed on here.

I don't know London, so has anyone got any suggestions for areas to look at where there are reasonable SPs that are not off the richter scale price wise.