Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Kelly 19, Oxford, anybody seen her?  (Read 640 times)

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

This lady seems to be active for quite a while, but doesn't have any review here.
Only positive feedback on adultwork - which is not accessible.   :timeout:
Anybody knows more?

Thanks!

Offline Silver_bullet

I'm always dubious of the ones that hide their ratings though, seems sketchy. She is fucking fit tho

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
External Link/Members Only

This lady seems to be active for quite a while, but doesn't have any review here.

There are 4 UKP reviews for this profile, 3 of which are negative.  I haven’t read any of them, but seeing as one of them uses the words “scamming cunt” in the title, I probably don’t need to.

Offline Lewis

Probably a profile that's been "sold" on at some point, especially as it's part of a group. That's why any comments are hidden from view.

Also if you google the AW url (External Link/Members Only) at some point she was calling herself Sadie.

Offline Fuzzyduck

There are 4 UKP reviews for this profile, 3 of which are negative.  I haven’t read any of them, but seeing as one of them uses the words “scamming cunt” in the title, I probably don’t need to.

+1

3 negative reviews all related to outcall deposit scams and bareback listed (not that anyone would actually get to meet her anyway). What more do you need, OP?

A little surprising you didn't find the reviews. Putting the AW ID number into search brings up all the reviews, discussion and veri pic.

Offline DrConners

+1

3 negative reviews all related to outcall deposit scams and bareback listed (not that anyone would actually get to meet her anyway). What more do you need, OP?

A little surprising you didn't find the reviews. Putting the AW ID number into search brings up all the reviews, discussion and veri pic.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Hidden Image/Members Only

niftyfiftydave

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Hidden Image/Members Only

Do you mean that the 2 girls all night offer, tonight only, for a grand is not a good deal ? lol. Who the fuck would want 2 teens stuck up their arse all night.

Offline contentguy