Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Portsmouth area massage shops - best chance of B2B?  (Read 2615 times)

Offline r00b0t

Hi,

As stated in the title, what Chinese or Thai massage place am I most likely to get B2B on offer? I was refused the last time I tried Touch of Asia in Cowplain but it might of just been that my request got lost in translation. I was going to head back to try to see Nina but it looks like she's moved on. Where else is good?

Offline Beamer

What did your search show up?

Offline r00b0t

What did your search show up?

I haven't seen anything too recent for the area but the best opportunities look like:

Oriental Wellbeing, Fratton: External Link/Members Only
Various girls with good reviews, Helen, Ginger, Linda but not many recent ones. Not keen on this place as it's a bit too public.

Oriental Massage, Havant: External Link/Members Only
Good reviews but apparently the girls don't get on the table for B2B.

Sunshine Health, Hilsea: External Link/Members Only
Looks good but apparently prices have gone up, not sure if extras are always available.

Any more recent info?

Offline swift44p

Cant help you with names as i never ask them but

Peony but make sure you get the young girl out back

Oriental Wellbeing FS sometimes offered, b2b almost certainly

To be honest depending on the girl which changes often most places in town are high chance, however Sunshine Health is the only shop in town I've not even been offered a HE

Offline r00b0t

Cant help you with names as i never ask them but

Peony but make sure you get the young girl out back

Oriental Wellbeing FS sometimes offered, b2b almost certainly

To be honest depending on the girl which changes often most places in town are high chance, however Sunshine Health is the only shop in town I've not even been offered a HE

Yeah I've seen Peony, it looks like Oriental Wellbeing is probably more of a cert. Not keen on either though as they are both on busy main roads. Yeah Sunshine Health sounds good but least likely for extras.

I've seen there's a Thai place in Havant. Has anyone been?

Offline John Johnson

Chinese Health Massage, Fawcett Road and China Health Massage on Kingston Road certainly available.

External Link/Members Only

Oriental Wellbeing, 218 Fratton Road also certainly available. Now shows on the web as Asian Therapy Massage

External Link/Members Only

bigpokerman

Sunshine Health... ask for Tanya

Peony - ask for Lucy

Chinese Health massage Kingston road... all available

Offline houseboot

Sunshine Health... ask for Tanya

Peony - ask for Lucy

Chinese Health massage Kingston road... all available

A Review of two would be useful.

Offline toetally

Yeah I've seen Peony, it looks like Oriental Wellbeing is probably more of a cert. Not keen on either though as they are both on busy main roads. Yeah Sunshine Health sounds good but least likely for extras.

I've seen there's a Thai place in Havant. Has anyone been?

The Thai place in Havant is a branch of Sunshine Health - Park Parade, Leigh Park. I haven't visited yet.
All the TCM shops in Portsmouth are on busy roads, but I've had B2B in all the ones mentioned, and would go with the advice already offered as to the best choices.