Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyTeen  (Read 1615 times)

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure? that ass could take a proper pounding   :wacko:

Offline berksboy

For sure looks hot but at 22+ yo she is not a teen and a fair bet she is Romanian as well.

nrs200111

Think I might TOFTT tomorrow. Hoping the door to open to a 6.5+ out of ten. Spoke well over the phone and said she offers the services I'm looking for but charges extra on top of the £80 per hour.

Girls who take facials and offer rimming are hard to find so going to take the opportunity while I can. This girl is definitely worth the punt on paper... Hope I don't regret it later, fingers crossed! :wacko:

Link: External Link/Members Only

DodeCode

Spoke well over the phone and said she offers the services I'm looking for but charges extra on top of the £80 per hour.

Profile states £80 for half hour though?

Offline zulu-lance

Think I might TOFTT tomorrow. Hoping the door to open to a 6.5+ out of ten. Spoke well over the phone and said she offers the services I'm looking for but charges extra on top of the £80 per hour.

Girls who take facials and offer rimming are hard to find so going to take the opportunity while I can. This girl is definitely worth the punt on paper... Hope I don't regret it later, fingers crossed! :wacko:

Good luck with that matey, whatever little I spoke to her over the phone then, she could barely string a sentence together! perhaps has a maid on call now  ;), please do report back.

Offline John99

nrs200111

Visited this naughty little number today... She is sweet and attractive but her services aren't up to scratch I don't think... but then again I don't think I've ever been fully satisfied with a punt (I've only had 6-8 in my time!).
Her oral skills were pretty good and she does get in to the session, nice GFE.
Communication was a bit of an issue as you highlighted as it took about 10 mins when I entered her apartment to sort out the £. As expected she charges extra for all the shit I'd want (OWO, Rimming, Facial).
I said her charge at £80 for 1/2 hour was already enough and I'm pretty sure her face dropped. She went on to say that as long as I was clean she would include OWO in the £80 but rimming & facials are £20 extra each... she didn't seem keen on either but I still opted for the facial which I went on to regret.
She had to be in control of my load and where I shot which was quite annoying seem as though I was paying £100 now for a 1/2 hour. She was scared, hesistant and the facial wasn't what I Was expecting at all...
There are positives in the sense that she's a good looking girl who will take an interest in you. Will kiss and cuddle you & won't be rude like some of the other wenches I've had in my very short time of punting.
I met this girl in Manchester however she said she's only here for a few days and will be returning back to London soon.
I wouldn't see this girl again for the money I paid. If she was to drop her charges there would be a chance  but it's a no from me! :thumbsdown:

Offline Steely Dan

hey nrs

why not cut and paste this into a review?  Post it in manchester if that is where you saw her, but post it anywhere so the comments are there to help punters.