Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Pamela +447472727274  (Read 2172 times)

bt12610

Hi fellas,

I was going to book Pamela for an outcall: External Link/Members Only, but noticed her phone number is the same as a girl I saw last year who was stunning but gave shit service. 

Does anyone else recognise that number? Are they part of a group/agency? What are people's thoughts?

Would appreciate any advice.

Offline FCB

Hi fellas,

I was going to book Pamela for an outcall: External Link/Members Only, but noticed her phone number is the same as a girl I saw last year who was stunning but gave shit service. 

Does anyone else recognise that number? Are they part of a group/agency? What are people's thoughts?

Would appreciate any advice.
Have you tried doing a google search of that number to see what comes out?

bt12610

Yeah nothing really comes out?

I've actually seen a girl from that number and it was a shit punt but it was genuinely the girl from the photos. Anyone seen this chick?

Offline Herges Adventures

3 positive reviews as above?  :unknown:

JuliusSeizure

I've had her on my hotlist for a while but her notice for tours is awful, she just sorta announces on the day that she's about in what ever area of the country. At least give a weeks notice or something  :unknown:

Offline wd

I saw her about a year ago in Aldgate East, it's definatly her but she had blonde hair rather than the dark as seen in the pictures, she was pleasant and responsive, if I handy been so busy this week I would have seen her in Aldgate East again as she's in the area.

bt12610

I saw her about a year ago in Aldgate East, it's definatly her but she had blonde hair rather than the dark as seen in the pictures, she was pleasant and responsive, if I handy been so busy this week I would have seen her in Aldgate East again as she's in the area.

Curious, I've just looked at all of your previous posts and you have great spelling and grammar. This post seems a bit like someone else has written this for you.

But then again, I tend to be quite paranoid...