Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BAIT AND SWITCH Lena-Love (Little blond Natalia) - Paddington W2  (Read 457 times)

mrhappypants

BAIT AND SWITCH good service and “enjoys” at £100 ph

Thanks to Parking for answering my questions.

Following some research this looked like a reliable plan b backup.  My plan A TOFFT was late into work and I booked Natalia as she was easy to reach, seemed reliable and expanded my base of reliable, affordable girls in the vicinity. All calls are handled by a maid and she was easy to deal with on the phone. As instructed, I asked for “little blond Natalia” who works weekdays after 12 pm – 8pm.  Others use the profile when she is off.  I was told Anal is £20 extra on the phone.  I requested swallow in my confirmation but she spat and I did not test French kissing or RO. 

Five minutes walk from Paddington (circle rather than Metropolitan if you have the choice) basement conversion flat with a discrete entrance shared with a number of other girls.  I showered before and after.

The images are categorically not her, she is completely oversold by the photos and I have not included them accordingly.  Looks she is a 6 facially and physically, by which I mean I would not chat her up in a bar but, as a willing partner, she did the job. I did not make a dress request and she met in a black corset type that suited her.  I think she is about 35 +.  The correct girl, from the number who use the profile, is about 5’4” blond, with a visible scar on her left breast and dress size about 8.   Her English is reasonable and hygiene appeared OK.  She is Polish.  The muted tone in my comments reflects that I felt she worked hard but I was not much attracted to her.

Service was good. She was friendly and engaging. She worked hard to ensure I had a good time and her skills are serviceable.  I struggled a bit to complete because I was not much attracted to her but she kept at it and eventually brought me off in her mouth.  She is reasonably skilled and works hard.  I got 50 minutes of action including doggy, reverse cowgirl and some body to body massage.  She gave an apologetic and discrete 10 minute warning at the 45 minute mark.  It felt a bit transactional but I suspect that was coming as much from me.  I probably will not go back but, if you can get passed the looks, she offers a good inclusive service.

Offline Parking

At last someone other than me have seen Natalia! Facially she looks a bit older, definitely not 25 claimed by her :lol:, body wise well kept.

RO she's always clean but her breath depends what she's eaten beforehand. She's a solid plan B for me - friendly and works hard to please :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 03:27:16 pm by mrhappypants »