Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Isabelle - near the Gherkin  (Read 4058 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This shit is getting out of hand

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

There was a cluster of guys hanging outside C********* Lane at 11.30 yesterday.  When someone (could have been Isabelle –couldn’t see in the scrum) came to open up there was a sprint for the door.

Guys - you Still. Have. To. Pay.  They are not giving it away for free.

I am a fat old cunt and didn’t stand a chance.  The  oriental and short latin left me for dust.  If you are over 30 then measure your chances in the sprint.

It is not a red.  I am not saying don’t go.  Just remember your running spikes,

and have a plan b.

Truth be told, Isabelle was actually waiting outside to be let–in when I showed.  I retreated a discrete distance - my mistake.  I have to say, in track-suit bottoms, Converse Allstars and committing the cardinal sin, “pancake foundation”, she did  not look nearly as enticing as the photos.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 04:00:38 am by mrhappypants »

FlyingBreadMan

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

There was a cluster of guys hanging outside C********* Lane at 11.30 yesterday.  When someone (could have been Isabelle –couldn’t see in the scrum) came to open up there was a sprint for the door.

I am a fat old cunt and didn’t stand a chance.  The  oriental and short latin left me for dust.  If you are over 30 then measure your chances in the sprint.

and have a plan b.

Truth be told, Isabelle was actually waiting outside to be let–in when I showed.  I retreated a discrete distance - my mistake.  I have to say, in track-suit bottoms, Converse Allstars and committing the cardinal sin, “pancake foundation”, she did  not look nearly as enticing as the photos.

This group are full of idiots...stacking customers, first come first serve, bumping off, b&s...

At least I got to screw the prettiest of the lot so nothing new to see here.

mrhappypants

Yep so for those who have not heard me on it before I think this crew is running a "pop-up, walk up" business model.  From what I can determine these are the key elements of the model.

1) Communications are by text.  They do not answer the phone or emails because they swop phones around between them minding each others inquiries when they are not seeing a punter.  English is limited so keep messages simple. There is no maid.
2) Whatever you are told by text, there are NO BOOKINGS.  Service is first come, first served. They generally book multiple punters at the same time. Yesterday morning it was literally who made it through the door first.
3) Punters are left hanging around outside (eg me, yesterday). Discretion is an obvious issue.
4) As a general rule they trade on good to outstanding looks to retain you in the room.  You can only negotiate services and duration of your booking in the room.  They deal straightforwardly about what is and what is not on offer.
5) Profile pictures are unedited and entirely accurate; the girl you see is the girl you get.
6) They will not engage in a conversation about "likes" in advance.  These have to be agreed in the room and are different for each girl.  They offer a flat fee service as far as I can tell with all charging £60 phh £110 ph
6) The business model is about utilization; eg the more hours they spend fucking in a day then the more money they earn - which is why they try and keep a supply of punters on tap outside.
7) If "your" girl is busy you may well be offered an alternative.  If another girl is not busy you may be offered a duo.
8) This crew party hard.  They frequently look bedraggled at the beginning and end of a shift.
9) Hours run 11.30 am through to early hours of the morning.

They are currently using two location C********* Lane near Liverpool Street (horribly obvious) and the B******* Hotel at Canary Wharf.

This is only what I have been able to determine.  If you can update please add, particularly about services or inaccuracies in my description.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (away)

« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 10:00:48 am by mrhappypants »

InstaPunt

Yep so for those who have not heard me on it before I think this crew is running a "pop-up, walk up" business model.  From what I can determine these are the key elements of the model.

1) Communications are by text.  They do not answer the phone or emails because they swop phones around between them minding each others inquiries when they are not seeing a punter.  English is limited so keep messages simple. There is no maid.
2) Whatever you are told by text, there are NO BOOKINGS.  Service is first come, first served. They generally book multiple punters at the same time. Yesterday morning it was literally who made it through the door first.
3) Punters are left hanging around outside (eg me, yesterday). Discretion is an obvious issue.
4) As a general rule they trade on good to outstanding looks to retain you in the room.  You can only negotiate services and duration of your booking in the room.  They deal straightforwardly about what is and what is not on offer.
5) Profile pictures are unedited and entirely accurate; the girl you see is the girl you get.
6) They will not engage in a conversation about "likes" in advance.  These have to be agreed in the room and are different for each girl.  They offer a flat fee service as far as I can tell with all charging £60 phh £110 ph
6) The business model is about utilization; eg the more hours they spend fucking in a day then the more money they earn - which is why they try and keep a supply of punters on tap outside.
7) If "your" girl is busy you may well be offered an alternative.  If another girl is not busy you may be offered a duo.
8) This crew party hard.  They frequently look bedraggled at the beginning and end of a shift.

They are currently using two location C********* Lane near Liverpool Street (horribly obvious) and the B******* Hotel at Canary Wharf.

This is only what I have been able to determine.  If you can update please add, particularly about services or inaccuracies in my description.

Just shows what looks can allow prossies to get away with some punters

Online tantraman

There was a cluster of guys hanging outside C********* Lane at 11.30 yesterday. 

Thanks for the masterful intel, MHP.

I can't be involved in a "cluster"-fuck in the City! :scare: Gotta stay discreet!

Offline PilotMan

MHP   :hi: :hi:

That is kin brilliant - should stop all the millions of questions.

Sounds like you witnessed a whores version of the supermarket sweep. I better start practising my sprint and elbowing techniques if I want a punt.

Offline agcnospam

This is like the Romanian equivalent of "Cock Family Trees" :)

Thanks to MHP and other posters for the info, this echoes my own experience of this group and location.

There are a number of other girls connected to this group, I've punted a few of them over the last they seem to move around London (mainly Canary Wharf, Aldgate and Tottenham Court Road), Oxford, and Southampton. I've lost track of them but from memory I'll share what I know.

Other active members of this group are;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (numerous former profiles - long standing member - in Oxford now but usually in London)

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (formerly Nattasha Sensual IIRC)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (currently sharing a flat with Natashamaria018)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (formerly Gorgeous Rihanna)

I am pretty sure there are quite a few other active members as well, but my head is spinning trying to remember exactly who is linked to whom.

Former members who have no active profiles;

Issa Belle aka Gorgeous Almma (has had lips and probably cheeks done in the last year or so, has the trout pout now)

HotSindy69

xNadinnEx

« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:38:49 pm by agcnospam »

Offline PilotMan

I've punted most of those girls in the infamous first floor flat on C******** Lane or the flat around the back through the arch.

HotSindy69 I punted her several times in different places in E1 near tower bridge, in the well known hotel on TC Rd, in a flat on Canary Wharf, she was a good fuck. I know she did work with Natasha at some point.

mrhappypants

agcnospam, thank you for further populating the "cock family tree" :D

From reading others responses there is also a new girl called Ann mentioned by Halleyroad in the thread beneath his recent negative review Jessicaa in the same group.  For you, 69Nutter69 and any others who have seen this group I wonder if you could share your experiences of the following?

From your experience do they all operate "first come, first served"?  I have been avoiding this group up to now in part because of consistent stories of bait and switch.  If it is just that they operate a pop-up, walk up then at least forewarned is forearmed for all of us punters.

Does my description - that you can only agree services in the room - ring true?  Did you get OWO / CIM and who with? Personal interest here  :cool:

Are any of the elements of "pop-up, walk up" as I describe it above wrong in your experience?

For the sake of thoroughness External Link/Members Only of  External Link/Members Only was also part of the crew but I suspect being older and not having such strong looks led to her return home.  The consistent misrepresentation of services on the profiles, along with the flat refusal to honour bookings reliably, explains why they look hot and price low.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 11:07:07 am by mrhappypants »

sexi801

Offline agcnospam

I've punted most of those girls in the infamous first floor flat on C******** Lane or the flat around the back through the arch.

HotSindy69 I punted her several times in different places in E1 near tower bridge, in the well known hotel on TC Rd, in a flat on Canary Wharf, she was a good fuck. I know she did work with Natasha at some point.

HotSindy69 was fucking gorgeous, I hope she comes back one day from wherever she is now. Apparently that xNadinnex was even hotter (body looks incredible) but I hesitated for a week or two then by the time I booked her, the profile had been handed on and I got a B&S milf, who was actually a pretty good fuck.

For those interested, this previous thread also has further background on this group (referred to quite appropriately as a "cabal"), which just confirms the generally dodgy tactics and approach. Such a pity, as some of these girls are very hot indeed.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151435.0

InstaPunt

Iin the thread beneath his recent negative review Jessicaa in the same group.  For you, 69Nutter69 and any others who have seen this group I wonder if you could share your experiences of the following?

From your experience do they all operate "first come, first served"?  I have been avoiding this group up to now in part because of consistent stories of bait and switch.  If it is just that they operate a pop-up, walk up then at least forewarned is forearmed for all of us punters.

Does my description - that you can only agree services in the room - ring true?  Did you get OWO / CIM and who with? Personal interest here  :cool:

In nutter69 review of Jessica he said he asked for OWO, but she refused  saying “OW” is safer. In Sir Charles recent review he also said OWO was not available and she only did OW. I think it’s a similar theme for most the other girls in that cartel.

Offline claretandblue

You may as well bang a girl in a soho walk up rather than line the pockets of these jokers....

Why pay more for  shit service and no owo  :timeout:

mrhappypants

You may as well bang a girl in a soho walk up rather than line the pockets of these jokers....

Why pay more for  shit service and no owo  :timeout:

If you check out the other reviews you will see that actually some of them offer good service in the room coupled with outstanding looks.  My first punt with Delux Delia is in my top five punts of the year, only marked neutral because of the logistics and I got good OWO and service.

My broader point here is that this crew may be using a different business model.  That model may offer better service and value for those that understand it and like what is on offer.  I eat in Five Guys because they make the best burgers I have ever tasted and are only a bit more expensive that McDonalds, not for the fine dining experience.  Similarly Delia makes it into my top five because of her (to me) outstanding looks and reasonable service at £110 ph.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:32:45 am by mrhappypants »

FlyingBreadMan

If you check out the other reviews you will see that actually some of them offer good service in the room coupled with outstanding looks.  My first punt with Delux Delia is in my top five punts of the year, only marked neutral because of the logistics and I got good OWO and service.

My broader point here is that this crew may be using a different business model.  That model may offer better service and value for those that understand it and like what is on offer.  I eat in Five Guys because they make the best burgers I have ever tasted and are only a bit more expensive that McDonalds, not for the fine dining experience.  Similarly Delia makes it into my top five because of her (to me) outstanding looks and reasonable service at £110 ph.

Giving a bit too much credit here, mate

Business model is common old - first come, first serve. They will let who ever is free see you.

I tried 5 guys once and will definitely try again.Mmmmm!

mrhappypants

Giving a bit too much credit here, mate

Business model is common old - first come, first serve. They will let who ever is free see you.

I tried 5 guys once and will definitely try again.Mmmmm!

£ for £, Delia is up there with the best value punts I have had.

Halleyroad

From reading others responses there is also a new girl called Ann mentioned by Halleyroad in the thread beneath his recent negative review Jessicaa in the same group.  For you, 69Nutter69 and any others who have seen this group I wonder if you could share your experiences of the following?

Are any of the elements of "pop-up, walk up" as I describe it above wrong in your experience?

For the sake of thoroughness External Link/Members Only of  External Link/Members Only was also part of the crew but I suspect being older and not having such strong looks led to her return home.  The consistent misrepresentation of services on the profiles, along with the flat refusal to honour bookings reliably, explains why they look hot and price low.

Ok from what i have gathered so far and learnt about this crew.

-Jessica is away for the next month by what i have been told, and therefore anyone that books jessica will have a option of one of the other girls, they are still stating she is available but the punter will get one of the others girls whose available.

-They is a maid handling the bookings albeit not very well.

-I have taken Ann number and book directly through her now, so don't need to deal with the maid and it is less chaotic.

-It is definitely first come first serve, unless you are a regular with the girl and speak to her directly.

-Because you are dealing with a maid that is trying to get as much footfall as possible, services you will only know when you arrive at the venue.

-Not sure on OWO or CIM as i prefer not to so cant comment, but will ask next time

Halleyroad

1) I think they is a maid albeit a really bad one, i have been told by Ann she is texting her boss to tell them she is busy.
2) yes this looks to be true
3)I haven't had this issue in the evenings, but did see a punter leaving when i arrived.
4)Yes services cant be discussed prior, but again depends if you are talking to the maid or not
5)yup
6)also true, but like i have mentioned if you are talking to the girls, they do mention what they like and what they dont
7)not always the case as i wasn't on my first visit to them
8)yes i believe so
9)Not always the case, i think later in the night the girls try getting over night bookings and outcalls
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 09:24:26 am by Halleyroad »

FlyingBreadMan

£ for £, Delia is up there with the best value punts I have had.

Yeah - she worked in Swiss FKJ clubs (possibly Globe) so she gas that figure for it. I recall talking to her about it. At the same time according to ISG globe girls will look for the all night investor and ignore short time prospectors...

I regularly punt Barbie's and stunners while travelling around Germany so if that is the kinda girl you like you should try out FKK clubs too. Often 100£ will get 30 mins with owo and cim included in Austria, Germany.

ISG and Europe section here have some good insight.

Offline pepsicolaboy

WTF is this about, a sprint to the door....WTF is going on?

Will re read whole thread in full later...scan read = *Mind Blown*

Is London punting this much of a shit show that we have new levels of hurdles to get our ends away  :dash:

& what a surprise, there Romanians  :dash:

Offline claretandblue

But seemingly you have no idea what girl you are going to see,or even if you will see one at all!

InstaPunt

-Jessica is away for the next month by what i have been told, and therefore anyone that books jessica will have a option of one of the other girls, they are still stating she is available but the punter will get one of the others girls whose available.

-I have taken Ann number and book directly through her now, so don't need to deal with the maid and it is less chaotic.

-It is definitely first come first serve, unless you are a regular with the girl and speak to her directly.

-Because you are dealing with a maid that is trying to get as much footfall as possible, services you will only know when you arrive at the venue.

-Not sure on OWO or CIM as i prefer not to so cant comment, but will ask next time

Several punters are actually rationalising the shitty business model and false advertising of services simply because of looks, no impetus for any change

InstaPunt

The fact of the matter is that Delia is one of many, and even she over advertises because as you said cim was explicitly not available, what you think the odds of anal with her are ?

mrhappypants

The fact of the matter is that Delia is one of many, and even she over advertises because as you said cim was explicitly not available, what you think the odds of anal with her are ?

Just to repeat..

1 They routinely misrepresent services on their profiles
2 They will not confirm services in advance
3 You can make a nominal booking but it is more-or-less first come, first served.

I am not advocating the model.  What I am saying is that for me at £110 per hour with her looks Delia was absolutely outstanding value and others in the crew look to be the same level of attractiveness.   I would much prefer she and the others honored booking and represented their services honestly in their profiles.  But they don't.

Odds of of Anal = pretty unlikely.

Offline JamesKW

WTF is this about, a sprint to the door....WTF is going on?

This model seems to be based on that of a SOHO walkup except you seem to have to call in advance.

InstaPunt

This model seems to be based on that of a SOHO walkup except you seem to have to call in advance.
The punt sprint , having visions of a Black Friday scramble , wonder what happens when two punters get to the door at the same time, do they then dual ?

mrhappypants

But seemingly you have no idea what girl you are going to see,or even if you will see one at all!

C&B that is largely true. 

I have not used a walk up but isn’t it even more extreme – no photos, just a notional timetable and WYSIWYG?

Here you have accurate photos and a nominal booking.  I am not advocating this model, just trying to describe it.  The key thing for me is that punters who can accept greater uncertainty about booking and services available may find better value if they are prepared to think with the big brain and make good decisions in the room.  You will see from today’s review of GULIETTE that applies all over, not just here.

Offline PilotMan

I would say it's the same as a SOHO "walk-up", just "call-up" when you get there.  :D

I have had success in advance booking but I'm max 20 minutes away and I usually punt early afternoon which is the start of their shift.

mrhappypants

I would say it's the same as a SOHO "walk-up", just "call-up" when you get there.  :D

I have had success in advance booking but I'm max 20 minutes away and I usually punt early afternoon which is the start of their shift.

Yep my circumstances also.

Offline claretandblue

C&B that is largely true. 

I have not used a walk up but isn’t it even more extreme – no photos, just a notional timetable and WYSIWYG?

Here you have accurate photos and a nominal booking.  I am not advocating this model, just trying to describe it.  The key thing for me is that punters who can accept greater uncertainty about booking and services available may find better value if they are prepared to think with the big brain and make good decisions in the room.  You will see from today’s review of GULIETTE that applies all over, not just here.
Yes true about the photos,I suppose if I was in the area and had the horn I might chance it  :hi:

Halleyroad

and have a plan b.

I met another girl from the group, and isabella was in the flat as well, and to me she looked exactly like the photos, maybe i caught her at the right time of day, but it was very similar to the photos

Halleyroad

A bit of a update and clarification

Yes the girls handle each other's booking, depending on who they share the flat with, so communication may be difficult depending on who you are booking and who they share the flat with

mrhappypants

What is it they say about pride comes before a fall? 

Met both Isabelle and Anne today.  Anne’s review will be negative for some blatant scamming.  Isabelle looks every bit as good as the pictures but as a general rule the service list looks too short (owo confirmed as being by exception only) for me to consider these a viable option in the future.  I will probably punt Delia again but unlikely to risk others without confirmation of OWO.  On to the next...

Halleyroad

Met both Isabelle and Anne today.  Anne’s review will be negative for some blatant scamming.  Isabelle looks every bit as good as the pictures but as a general rule the service list looks too short (owo confirmed as being by exception only) for me to consider these a viable option in the future.  I will probably punt Delia again but unlikely to risk others without confirmation of OWO.  On to the next...

Care to clarify about Ann, I had totally the opposite experience

And have been back 3 times already.

InstaPunt

Pretty much what I expected... and I haven’t even punted them. Think Delia’s looks and fact that she offered you most of what she advertises might have temporarily blinded you to the nature of the other girls in the group. Look forward to your review on Anne as the more legit and impartial reviews about this group the merrier. 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:21:32 pm by InstaPunt »

Offline scutty brown

MrHappyPants

you do realise that with the address details you've got for this lot, you've got enough info to blow a romanian ripoff team out of the water? Local police antitrafficking team would love you if you passed the details on - the pimps behind it would be a major target for them

FlyingBreadMan

MrHappyPants

you do realise that with the address details you've got for this lot, you've got enough info to blow a romanian ripoff team out of the water? Local police antitrafficking team would love you if you passed the details on - the pimps behind it would be a major target for them

I think the local residents would probably appreciate it. They probably sick of seeing young men free running over the tables, the lampposts before the old man with the bad leg can reach for the door bell. Also...they may start recording punters on CCTV...that's why I am keeping outta that area forever...!

Offline agcnospam

Just a quick update I met Isabelle at the location near Tottenham Court Road recently and will review as negative (time permitting).

All the usual reasons - delay going in by 30 minutes (various bullshit-sounding reasons), no OWO/CIM/filming on offer (offered to pay extra bit no dice), lacklustre service and attitude. I thought Isabelle looked quite hot but not hot enough to offset the negs and I would not recommend. Bearing in mind I am a guy who tends to value looks over service (my cash, my choice), and I have punted many of the girls in this crew previously so I know what to expect when I meet one of them.

Such a pity, as if these girls even provided a halfway decent service they could generate an even bigger scramble than the do already!

PS there was another girl in the flat and whoever it was it was not that Jessica girl who is listed as being at that location.

mrhappypants

Just a quick update I met Isabelle at the location near Tottenham Court Road recently and will review as negative (time permitting).

All the usual reasons - delay going in by 30 minutes (various bullshit-sounding reasons), no OWO/CIM/filming on offer (offered to pay extra bit no dice), lacklustre service and attitude. I thought Isabelle looked quite hot but not hot enough to offset the negs and I would not recommend. Bearing in mind I am a guy who tends to value looks over service (my cash, my choice), and I have punted many of the girls in this crew previously so I know what to expect when I meet one of them.

Such a pity, as if these girls even provided a halfway decent service they could generate an even bigger scramble than the do already!

PS there was another girl in the flat and whoever it was it was not that Jessica girl who is listed as being at that location.

I got the impression when I met her that Isabelle would be a "looks over service" kind of gal.  I agree with your comment; counter to my observation at the start of this review, on my recent (bait and switch) visit to Jessicaa it looked like they were not that busy. I suspect that this crew focus on trying to find the all-night sugar-daddy, and at the expense of providing anything like decent service to the mainstream punter.  Based on my experience I suspect the amount of repeat business is pretty limited and in a tough market (and I think London at the moment is a tough market with confidence low and demand limited) they will struggle. 

The other girl in the flat was almost certainly Anne; short, petite, lots of hair in ringlets, nice ass. 

I will take comments about reporting this crew under consideration - personally my desire to have anything to do with the police in this context is low.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:51:05 am by mrhappypants »

InstaPunt

I got the impression when I met her that Isabelle would be a "looks over service" kind of gal.  I agree with your comment; counter to my observation at the start of this review, on my recent (bait and switch) visit to Jessicaa it looked like they were not that busy. I suspect that this crew focus on trying to find the all-night sugar-daddy, and at the expense of providing anything like decent service to the mainstream punter.  Based on my experience I suspect the amount of repeat business is pretty limited and in a tough market (and I think London at the moment is a tough market with confidence low and demand limited) they will struggle. 

The other girl in the flat was almost certainly Anne; short, petite, lots of hair in ringlets, nice ass. 

I will take comments about reporting this crew under consideration - personally my desire to have anything to do with the police in this context is low.

Wanted to wait a bit longer to say it but enough time has passed to show the point, I noticed their usual 1-3 customer service and cheerleaders are quiet on this and not all up in it keeping it trending with some pr tricks here and there etc
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:56:28 am by InstaPunt »

InstaPunt

Apparently she’s not there. The strange thing is those “in the know” with this group appear very open and want to share a great thing with everyone  but they kept Jessica being away private and one or two even mentioned her in posts after she went away, so not as if it might have just skipped their minds. 

Offline PilotMan

Apparently she’s not there. The strange thing is those “in the know” with this group appear very open and want to share a great thing with everyone  but they kept Jessica being away private and one or two even mentioned her in posts after she went away, so not as if it might have just skipped their minds.

If you're referring to me and the comment I made about Jessica leaving on 4th Nov, I can see how you might think that I have held back information (why I would do this however defies logic). The truth of the matter is that after reading that Jessicaa was not there and someone else was using her profile I suddenly remembered that small ditty of information - sometimes something pops in to your head that you hadn't consciously processed and that is what happened.

Jessica told me she was leaving to go and study, however Yasminee also told me that she was leaving the UK in September to go and study and she's still here. So I took what Jessica said with a pinch of salt.

MrHappyPants gave some pretty good advice to everybody who is interested in punting girls from this crew.

InstaPunt

If you're referring to me and the comment I made about Jessica leaving on 4th Nov, I can see how you might think that I have held back information (why I would do this however defies logic). The truth of the matter is that after reading that Jessicaa was not there and someone else was using her profile I suddenly remembered that small ditty of information - sometimes something pops in to your head that you hadn't consciously processed and that is what happened.

MrHappyPants gave some pretty good advice to everybody who is interested in punting girls from this crew.

The logic would be to keep that phone ringing for bookings. Not saying that was necessarily the case but just pointing out why it wouldn’t be illogical a toutiish poster to intentionally not reveal that she was gone and still comment about her etc.

Offline PilotMan

The logic would be to keep that phone ringing for bookings. Not saying that was necessarily the case but just pointing out why it wouldn’t be illogical a toutiish poster to intentionally not reveal that she was gone and still comment about her etc.

And I would be a toutish poster because?.......the amount of times I've posted about her.....because you checked that right?? Oh you didn't.

Always good to check before making aspersions.

InstaPunt

And I would be a toutish poster because?.......the amount of times I've posted about her.....because you checked that right?? Oh you didn't.

Always good to check before making aspersions.
As i said, just pointing out why it wouldn’t be illogical in that situation  and not saying that’s what you did.

Anyways I feel like I owe you a drink, I’m gonna be in Ealing later and was thinking of a cheeky punt and was seriously considering ELLASEXYGIRL typed her profile External Link/Members Only on here and thank fuck for your recent review and your final summary quoted below from
Your review.
The girl I saw isn’t anywhere near as pretty as the girl in the profile pictures. Although she puts in a reasonable effort this deceit plus the fact that she advertises CIM on her profile and doesn’t do it means a negative.

Cheers for saving me having to walk or wasting cash, I too can’t stand deceit and consider not delivering on advertised services a negative.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 01:15:30 pm by InstaPunt »

Offline PilotMan

As i said, just pointing out why it wouldn’t be illogical in that situation  and not saying that’s what you did.

Anyways I feel like I owe you a drink, I’m gonna be in Ealing later and was thinking of a cheeky punt and was seriously considering ELLASEXYGIRL typed her profile External Link/Members Only on here and thank fuck for your recent review and your final summary quoted below from
Your review.
Cheers for saving me having to walk or wasting cash, I too can’t stand deceit and consider not delivering on advertised services a negative.

Yeah, deffo saved you a wasted journey.

My favourite quote from one of your reviews "yes, fuck me InstaPunt"  :lol: :lol:

InstaPunt

Yeah, deffo saved you a wasted journey.

My favourite quote from one of your reviews "yes, fuck me InstaPunt"  :lol: :lol:
Cindy and Amber, what happened to them two anyways?

Just out of curiosity, as mentioned further down in my negative for amber they realised who I was on ukp because i mentioned when trying to rebook with Amber that she stood me up before and like a fool I mentioned the date and they linked it to a negative review etc and that’s why they started going on with me about ukp. In your reply on that thread you mentioned they also spoke to you about ukp, how did they know you were on ukp?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 07:13:18 pm by InstaPunt »

Offline PilotMan

Cindy and Amber, what happened to them two anyways?

Just out of curiosity, as mentioned further down in my negative for amber they realised who I was on ukp because i mentioned when trying to rebook with Amber that she stood me up before and like a fool I mentioned the date and they linked it to a negative review etc and that’s why they started going on with me about ukp. In your reply on that thread you mentioned they also spoke to you about ukp, how did they know you were on ukp?

Because they had seen me before they thought I might have been the person who gave Amber a bad review. They just started going on about complaints and mentioned UKP. I told them I wouldn't have come back if I gave a bad review and it was nothing to do with me. I told them I wasn't aware of UKP