Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Victoria, Earlsfield  (Read 545 times)

24 review(s) for   Sexy Victoria (13 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CastrosCoconuts

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Had a major attack of the randy pants so had a look to see who was available nearby and made an 1 hr incall appointment with Victoria.
Comms on the phone were good, confirmed services I was most interested in that day (CIM & A Level), everything fine.
Arrived and let in to a modern low rise apartment block not far from Earlsfield station at the appointed time and was greeted by Victoria.  The apartment was 2 bedroom but I saw nothing past the dimly lit hallway into one of the bedrooms which was a bit spartan if I'm honest.  There's was at least one other person in the apartment but I didn't see them.  Had no issues with safety, security or discretion.
Victoria was attractive, had a really good figure size 8-10 with an impressive rack.  Likeness to her photos was reasonable and she comfortably passed quality control. All going well at this point but when we started to chit-chat I soon realised that this was not the same lady I spoke to on the phone as she barely grasped more than 2 words of English. Still, Victoria was friendly and flirty in her demeanour, I was certainly looking forward to banging her, but some of the previous reviews started to ring alarm bells in my head.
I was starting to have my doubts so sought to reconfirm services:  A levels seemed to be no problem (she understood that!) but CIM was off the menu and this was a dealbreaker unfortunately.  So regrettably I walked with a kiss from Victoria and an apology from the inaccuracies in her AW profile (which I think she said was maintained by her sister).  Maybe the 2 girls share the same profile and it is the sister's services who are more expansive?  Some of the previous reviews do report CIM.
However, if CIM is not your thing I wouldn't have a problem with recommending Victoria for a session:  She's a good looker with a positive demeanour which is why I have rated this neutral.  On other days I might have continued to roger her ass happily for an hour and I'm sure she would have taken it merrily but today I was looking forward to CIM action so it was back to the drawing board....