Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Natalie - Lincoln - Good But Not Great  (Read 512 times)

26 review(s) for Sexy Thai Natalie  (18 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
External Link/Members Only

The agreement
30 minutes - £70, including kissing and full service.

The location
Nice little flat in the west of Lincoln in the student area. Gated entry. Felt secure. The room inside the flat where the action took place was nice and clean, with light effects, clean bed, en suite etc.

The girl
I found her very attractive. Lovely oriental eyes, jet black shoulder length hair, decent tits. Age is inaccurate, though - she's older than her profile suggests but only by a few years, I'd say. Late thirties? She was very small, not a skinny type but had some nice rolls which is fine by me.

The meet
She was very chatty and friendly, telling me she liked my name as it's easy for her to pronounce, and complimenting me on my body. So I was feeling good straight away.

Started with some groping and DFK at the side of the bed before she asked me if I wand oral with or without a condom? Can't remember being asked that ever before. Obviously I chose without, and boy was it good. She was excellent technique.

Lied down on the bed so she could continue the blowjob. Lots of eye-contact, teasing the tip and a nice firm rhythm. She's had a lot of practice, clearly.

"You wanna fuck me now?" Would be rude not to. On with the condom in record time and into some missionary. She enjoys getting fucked nice and fast, but doesn't let you go too deep. Tried the old legs on the shoulders but she wasn't having it so leaned in for some more DFK instead. She really enjoyed having her nipples sucked too.

Doggy next. Wouldn't spread her legs so had to do it in that awkward position where they have their legs inside yours, which is rubbish. Nevertheless, got a decent enough rhythm going and she was soon relaxed and pushing back.

Final position was her on top. I don't know if she was tired or just lazy but pretty much gave up after five minutes or so. Then she warned me I had six minutes left. So I had some more DFK and then let her finish me off with her hand and what must have been half a tub of baby oil. She was moaning I was "Too fit" and "Take a long time to cum". Sorry, but I like to get my money's worth, not shoot my load after five bloody minutes. I like to literally get to 29 minutes then finish bang on the 30 minutes.

Conclusion
Pretty woman who does what she advertises. But a few trade tricks and bit of rushing towards the end of the punt meaning I probably won't go back if there are other options. Cheaper than many around nowadays so might be a good one for a 60 min punt if you like a prolonged massage too. For me, 30 mins was sufficient. I do like the Thais, but this one wasn't the best I've ever had. Some warmth and enthusiasm there but wasn't happy to fall a few minutes short of my 30 minutes.