Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NBA and other ethnic bar policy WGs – North West Edition!!!  (Read 8923 times)

Offline mace-window

And that about sums up all that needs to be said. At the end of the day it's the girl's choice who she sees and she is not hiding anything, if she is stating her preferences openly. Time to move on.

As another middle-aged white guy i find this whole thing pointless but If mace wants to post it fill your boots.
with 44 pages do people really consider reading through the list to make choices.
There are some that don't see people my age etc. I just move on they are providing a service that's personal for them and they have the choice.

Funny how guys who never experienced things we non-whites have to deal with have more often than ageism have to chip in with their opinion when it has been clear to keep this thread on the topic. And I and Payyourwaymate have commented countless times on this thread and the London version why we have to make these types of threads so I am not going to repeat myself for guys that can't be bothered to see another person's point of view or read the rest of this thread.

Again if you want to debate this again PM me as debates on this are not allowed on this thread. If not keep your opinion to yourself.