Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix - New Girl in Burnley  (Read 1740 times)

marlboro20

It’s not often you see “page 3 glamour model” and Burnley in the same sentence… so when Phoenix came onto AW thought I’d check her out. ( With those photos and a handle like Phoenix Rivers who wouldn’t want to check her out ) Mailed her for contact number and postcode… and she replied quickly…. so comms were very good. Over the next week or so we swapped a few e-mails and she came across as genuine, articulate and sounded a lotta fun. So game on… she sent me her postcode he we arranged a date and time.

Her gaff is a nice little semi in a cul-de-sac in the BB8 area… so not quite Burnley… there’s plenty of safe, on road parking. She was concerned about nosey neighbours and asked if I could look a bit official with maybe a bunch of papers… by chance I had a clipboard with me so rolled up to her door looking the part. Door opens, Phoenix pops her head round and I step in to find a stunningly attractive 5ft 6” Barbie, every bit as good as her photos, with a smile just as big as her rack… I was well chuffed.

Went inside and greeted with a cuddle and a long slow kiss and asked if I’d like a coffee… sounded good to me so took off my jacket and followed her into the kitchen. Coffee made but before I had a chance to pick up we started cuddling, fondling and kissing… slowly, then FK and then DFK…  within a minute she was going for it with some considerable passion and I was rock hard. I released the puppies from her top… 34 EE I’d guess, enhanced but they’re soft and very well done and looked perfect for her frame. She starts rubbing my crotch as we’re kissing and I’m undoing my jeans belt… within
seconds my jeans and boxers are round my knees and she’s down on her knees sucking for England… spitting, deep throating and gagging… in the bloody kitchen. We break off to get up to the bedroom… it’s not easy climbing stairs with your trollies and boxers round your knees… wouldn’t recommend It.

So into the bedroom and what started in the kitchen just continues getting better and better. Full mirrored wardrobe doors and large free standing mirror… I’m standing, she’s on her knees sucking, spitting, deep throating, gagging and choking. I’m face fucking her and she’s pulling me in right down her throat. Time to give her some serious attention so pushed her onto the bed and went to work kissing her neck, fondling and sucking the puppies and eventually down to licking out her beautifully smooth sweet tasting pussy. Time for rubbering up and I fucked her in standing doggy with her head buried in the duvet. She’s very wet so I slide in and give her a real pounding for 3 or 4 minutes… I asked for CIM so condom off and she’s back to sucking, deep throating, gagging and choking again… I came a bucket load and she swallowed most of it, carpet got the rest. Round one over.

Relaxed on the bed… cuddling and just chatting about her life and whatever… if flowed naturally and she was an absolute pleasure to chat with… then ready for round two. I wanted to fuck in cowgirl to give her tits more serious attention. She lowers herself down onto my cock, moans as I slide in, and she rides and grinds hard… her long blonde hair tossing all over the place. Few minute of this and I cum again. Game over… I certainly couldn’t manage round three for anal…  I’m totally fucked. Put £150 on the dressing table, had a shower, got dressed and headed downstairs where she’s in the kitchen. Finally got to drink the coffee… bit cold but fine by me… been there about 1 hour 10 mins… she’s no clock watcher.

To summarise… Phoenix is Barbie. AW profile and photos are genuine and recent. Dress size 10 (maybe + a little bit), age mid 30's looked right, long blonde hair with extensions, enhanced boobs and lips, some metal work, a fair amount of ink (but well done) and tanned (with a bikini line) It’s all in a truely delightful package that fits together perfectly. I’ll certainly be seeing her again and regularly.  :rolleyes:

Offline BigD86

Cheers Fags, onto the Hotlist...you have a link for her AW?

Offline johnny34

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 01:51:06 pm by johnny34 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

What's not to like indeed.  :D :D

Cheers for sharing Fags.  :hi: :hi:

marlboro20

Just got to add... she's £30 over my ceiling but had to do it. I'm now thinking she's on par with Alana and Aimy.
She's now reduced her price to £130ph... reckon I'm in for a refund on our next meet  :)

jonnw16

Rates dropped at the moment to £90 for half hour/£130 for the hour.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just got to add... she's £30 over my ceiling but had to do it. I'm now thinking she's on par with Alana and Aimy.
She's now reduced her price to £130ph... reckon I'm in for a refund on our next meet  :)

Just fuck her arse instead Fags.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

marlboro20

Certainly... but I still want mi £30 refund

Offline dubs

Phoenix?  Has this new profile risen from the ashes of a previous one?  Hard to believe that a 34yo(?) is first time in the industry.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Phoenix?  Has this new profile risen from the ashes of a previous one? Hard to believe that a 34yo(?) is first time in the industry.

My thoughts as well.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Hurley

Excellent stuff she needs to reduce the 2 hour rate in line with the one hour

marlboro20

2 Hours... best take your own defibrillator

Offline Hurley

Offline Kool Keef

Nice find, wouldn't mind some of that, always wanted to fuck a page 3 girl.
Back up to £150ph now though.

marlboro20

She must be reading this... maybe cos I wanted a £20 refund  :(
In fairness, if she sticks around,  I do think she'll be up there with Alana and Aimy

Offline cueball

Bloody hell fags... It's a review....you're a new man  :lol:

I knew all my cuddly words would have a beneficial effect on you   :D

Thanks for sharing...it's about time and keep em coming.... Brother fags... It's got a ring to it hasn't... Not quite uncle cueball but you're on your way  :lol:

marlboro20

And two in 10 days Cue... surely by now you know how it goes... write-ups on new girls (or under reviewed girls) but no write-ups on well reviewed girls. Simples

Offline cueball

no write-ups on well reviewed girls
All genuine contribution is welcome though fags, i thought you'd know that by now...simples  :D

marlboro20

It could be just a copy and paste for some of the well revieweD girls I've met... I much prefer to search out and find little diamonds to review   :)

Offline cueball

I much prefer to search out and find little diamonds
I podge em all if they catch my eye, no matter whether they've no reviews or a stack.

I'll still share my findings good and bad.

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review. It's a shame she's out in the sticks but I suppose I could make more the journey more worthwhile by visiting (or re-visiting) someone else nearby as well (e.g. SGK).

I presume that's why you posted this review? After all, you certainly don't see any issue with punters posting reviews in order to get discounts:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234906.msg2399731#msg2399731

She must be reading this... maybe cos I wanted a £20 refund  :(
In fairness, if she sticks around,  I do think she'll be up there with Alana and Aimy

Still using this site to get that discount? I presume it explains this post as well:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=239044.msg2443845#msg2443845

And two in 10 days Cue... surely by now you know how it goes... write-ups on new girls (or under reviewed girls) but no write-ups on well reviewed girls. Simples

That doesn't explain your lack of reviews for the numerous girls I mention at the end of this post (which I've told you about numerous times in the past as well):

Anyway when do you consider a WG to be "well-reviewed"?

It could be just a copy and paste for some of the well revieweD girls I've met... I much prefer to search out and find little diamonds to review   :)

Please review the 4 "diamonds" I mention in the previous link above. Anyway, which review would you copy & paste, it's extremely rare for a WG to have reviews which are exactly consistent, as such even if you were to almost copy & paste a review, it would be at least a little different to the other reviews and it's always still helpful to get further confirmation from a different (as we all have different perspectives and tastes), especially if that punter has seen her recently (as it's good to know she's still performing well - not something all WGs do).

I've explained this to you before but I presume it went over your head:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184485.0

Offline Hurley

I had a booked appointment with her but she cancelled with about 8 hours notice which was fine, I tried to arrange another booking and she was going to get back to me the next day and let me know if it was ok, sadly I heard nothing back so rather than chase her I’ve moved on.

Offline stevedave

Cheers for the review. It's a shame she's out in the sticks but I suppose I could make more the journey more worthwhile by visiting (or re-visiting) someone else nearby as well (e.g. SGK).

I presume that's why you posted this review? After all, you certainly don't see any issue with punters posting reviews in order to get discounts:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234906.msg2399731#msg2399731

Still using this site to get that discount? I presume it explains this post as well:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=239044.msg2443845#msg2443845

That doesn't explain your lack of reviews for the numerous girls I mention at the end of this post (which I've told you about numerous times in the past as well):

Anyway when do you consider a WG to be "well-reviewed"?

Please review the 4 "diamonds" I mention in the previous link above. Anyway, which review would you copy & paste, it's extremely rare for a WG to have reviews which are exactly consistent, as such even if you were to almost copy & paste a review, it would be at least a little different to the other reviews and it's always still helpful to get further confirmation from a different (as we all have different perspectives and tastes), especially if that punter has seen her recently (as it's good to know she's still performing well - not something all WGs do).

I've explained this to you before but I presume it went over your head:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184485.0

And finally fags is a goner! Good work admin!