Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: is it worth putting up some old reviews  (Read 815 times)

Online ds1836

I have been thinking about putting up some old reviews (ie before I started using this site)?
All of the girls are still on AW, the reviews wont be too comprehensive as some will be a year or so old.

vw

I have been thinking about putting up some old reviews (ie before I started using this site)?
All of the girls are still on AW, the reviews wont be too comprehensive as some will be a year or so old.

Best the ones you remember well.

More useful if they were shit they save other punters wallet ache.

Unreviewed prossies are always useful to !

No rules on times but ones with little info don;t go down to well with the other carrot crunchers !

Online ds1836

No probs.....
I'll make sure they have the correct info!

vw

No probs.....
I'll make sure they have the correct info!

Cheers, look forward to them !   :drinks:

If you put a note on the review roughly how long ago it was, usually helpful incase other reviews have been done since you met !

Offline Roth

Yep think you should go for it ds. :thumbsup: VW'suggestions make sense.  :drinks:

Online ds1836

Done 4 today.....got another 4-5 useful ones to put up, I'll get them on in the next few days

vw

Done 4 today.....got another 4-5 useful ones to put up, I'll get them on in the next few days

Thanks very much for that !

Much appreciated !

Offline hottext72

Enjoying the reviews you have put on so far   Keep going  :hi:    :drinks:

Offline Roth

Excellent.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline 123Mel456

I am pretty certain there are a lot that haven't been put up.  A lot of people make commnets on other posts but not back up with a review of their own.  Not suggesting you have to (but isn't that the reason for joining this gropup?) but it I would always check on here before AW for a review every time and so many AW girls have  AW reviews but nothing on here - always good to get at l;east one other view point when possible

vw

I am pretty certain there are a lot that haven't been put up.  A lot of people make commnets on other posts but not back up with a review of their own.  Not suggesting you have to (but isn't that the reason for joining this gropup?) but it I would always check on here before AW for a review every time and so many AW girls have  AW reviews but nothing on here - always good to get at l;east one other view point when possible
Of course there are, some are pointless like many of my outcall only, very part time girls, only responses would be she doesn't do outcalls predictably and for the very part time for selfish reasons. 

Online ds1836

That's why I thought it would be a good idea to put up some reviews. Some that I am putting up have obviously been done by others but obviously it is good to get a wider view?
I have only been using AW for about a year or so and this site for 3-4 months. AW is very hit and miss for reviews

bristolqwerty

Great stuff - I think I've booked close to 50 maybe but only posted 7 on here as I didn't know about the site before.  I might pop a few on if they're still in business. (with dates)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 06:39:34 pm by bristolqwerty »