Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia Posh Star touring Bristol  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks a hottie and touring Bristol 27/28 May.  Profile reads like War and Peace.   :scare:

One positive UKP review but 2 more recent negative ones sadly.  :thumbsdown:

SirFrank

Pics look airbrushed (feedback indicates that's the case), her UKP feedback is largely shite and her spelling is atrocious. I refuse to punt with a girl who can't spell, has poor grammar and/or can't distinguish the difference between that and which. Some say I'm too fussy but that's how I roll

Offline willabe

I've seen this woman.  It wasn't one of my more fulfilling meetings.

She kept me waiting about 15 minutes. Whilst she was friendly there wasn't much attempt to build a rapport. She stripped off and then waited for me on the bed.
Her noises were quite artificial which was bad enough but her actual voice was very squaky!!!

Her body however was pretty nice, if slightly heavier than the pic suggest.  Great breasts, but thats where the positives end I'm afraid!  If a punt feels like an effort its not a good one!

Offline sushi

These reveiws made me laugh

1st met gave her money she advised not to touch face or hair because she had a vip over night client £1000 and im cheap ????

well i was enjoying for 30 min then hair fake hair wig came off she looked like a 60 year old she went angry with me said leave or shel call police i left

What a waste of time, rude and high like a kite, all u guys that gave positive feedback are pricks and liars and dont know the meaning of high class.

rushed me and was on her phone taking messages.said she was busy and made me leave after 45min .though i booked an hour. sex not special she had 13client yester

Offline PaintBrush

Her wig came off !

That's just classic.

Still her tits look great, were they?