Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BS7 Vivastreet  (Read 1024 times)

BiggishSi

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this group of girls a few times (girls change but venue remains the same) has anyone had any experience? Clearly looks way to good to be true but intrigued as to the extent of the deception as this would be bloody convenient for me!

Offline Roth

Noticed this group of girls a few times (girls change but venue remains the same) has anyone had any experience? Clearly looks way to good to be true but intrigued as to the extent of the deception as this would be bloody convenient for me!

Almost certainly a scam. With pics like that you would of thought she'd be on AW.   Probably Romanian looking at the name of who posted the add.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

RobBristol

Fake  :dash: :dash: :dash:

BiggishSi

Thanks for further supporting my suspicions. What it does make me wonder though is who is seeing these and what is the outcome? They've been knocking about on vivastreet for a while but no-one seems to have had the experience. I did call once and spoke to a girl but bottled it. MAYBE I need to satisfy my curiosity and see what opens the door!

Offline Roth

Thanks for further supporting my suspicions. What it does make me wonder though is who is seeing these and what is the outcome? They've been knocking about on vivastreet for a while but no-one seems to have had the experience. I did call once and spoke to a girl but bottled it. MAYBE I need to satisfy my curiosity and see what opens the door!

That's why UKP is so useful.  :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Also, claims to be Russian but the type of grammatical errors do not support that.

Russians are incapable of using "a" and "the" correctly and regularly omit the verb "to be".