Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Real feel condoms  (Read 2659 times)

Offline radrats

I saw this on a profile on purple site, what's the thoughts is it worth an extra fiver

I now provide as an optional extra the Durex 'Real Feel' condoms which are amazing quality as always from Durex but as the advertising states they are 'The closest thing to wearing nothing' so you can get to fuck me as close to 'bareback' as possible but with total 100% peace of mind!  These are also NON latex so I can cater for any of you with a latex allergy! If you would like to use one of these in our time together they're £5 per condom so let me know when booking.

FootieMadJonny

Is that the legendary CarlyG's profile by any chance? :wacko:

I would never go bareback with a working girl, but I much prefer the real feel/thin condoms. Not as restrictive on my dick either I find, bonus!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 07:40:48 pm by FootieMadJonny »

FootieMadJonny

£5 a condom though? That's excessive! I'm sure you'd be able to get them in multi packs much cheaper

Offline radrats

Is that the legendary CarlyG's profile by any chance? :wacko:

I would never go bareback with a working girl, but I much prefer the real feel/thin condoms. Not as restrictive on my dick either I find, bonus!

No wasn't Carly G I wouldn't pay her prices never mind adding a fiver

willbred

I saw this on a profile on purple site, what's the thoughts is it worth an extra fiver

I now provide as an optional extra the Durex 'Real Feel' condoms which are amazing quality as always from Durex but as the advertising states they are 'The closest thing to wearing nothing' so you can get to fuck me as close to 'bareback' as possible but with total 100% peace of mind!  These are also NON latex so I can cater for any of you with a latex allergy! If you would like to use one of these in our time together they're £5 per condom so let me know when booking.

Assuming this is CarlyG, she charges £200 / hour and, i assume gets as many clients as she has time for. Much gets more, as she then charges a fiver for a Durex Real Feel, which you can get for around 80p online and whereas she kindly includes your basic condom, retailing at less than 50p. What an entrepreneur  :dash:

Offline jackthelad

Anika uses them. Not worth it tbh. I didn't like it and it felt like it wanted to come off all then time.

Offline dieseldriver

Or these:  Passante sensiva unique, Sagami 0.01. Both can be bought on Ebay & Amazon. Not yet tried either. Waiting for the school hols to order. That's cos I do a school taxi run every school day, and out when postie arrives. So want to be home when they arrive!

The Sagami comes from Japan, so can take up to a week to arrive. Don't know about Passante? However, are non latex condoms OK for keeping the pox away? On researching pox barriers, all advice was to use a latex condom. School hols from the 18th, so will be ordering Sagami next week. And have a couple of WGs lined up for the trying. Watch this space....

Offline shagbambi

Sagami are great.  I have been using them for a couple of years now.  Make sure you order XL if they are Japanese sourced

Offline jackthelad

I have used okamoto ones which were great.

Salt

Just had a look at these on amazon...

External Link/Members Only

Used and new available.....

:scare:

Offline HappyandLucky

Sagami are great.  I have been using them for a couple of years now.  Make sure you order XL if they are Japanese sourced
Interesting I will have to check these out.

willbred

Or these:  Passante sensiva unique, Sagami 0.01. Both can be bought on Ebay & Amazon. Not yet tried either. Waiting for the school hols to order. That's cos I do a school taxi run every school day, and out when postie arrives. So want to be home when they arrive!

The Sagami comes from Japan, so can take up to a week to arrive. Don't know about Passante? However, are non latex condoms OK for keeping the pox away? On researching pox barriers, all advice was to use a latex condom. School hols from the 18th, so will be ordering Sagami next week. And have a couple of WGs lined up for the trying. Watch this space....

There's a man who's living on the edge   :hi:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Are those condoms effective at keeping your cock hard when wearing them?

Offline shagbambi

Yes they are very effective as they are a tight fit.

Offline MintRoyale

My ex would use Passante yellow packet ones and they were great. Since her, the wgs I've seen have all been using Durex and they're thicker than a plank of wood!

I have tried the Durex real feel, but still didn't get the same feeling as the Passante ones.

One thing I have noticed is that there is a technique to putting on rubbers to ensure maximum sensation. Pinch the teet so no air is trapped at the end and then roll it on.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I feel that non-latex condoms are more effective at keeping my cock hard than latex ones, which strangle my cock.

Offline lewishamguy

I have tried the Durex real feel, but still didn't get the same feeling as the Passante ones.

Try durex ultra thin or durex thin feel, much better than pasante. :sarcastic:

Offline radrats

Ok you are now talking of other real feel condoms and buying them,which still go back to my point should we have to pay extra for for a special type of condom.
And now we have mentioned buying your own would a working girl let you use condoms you have brought along yourself

Offline MintRoyale

Try durex ultra thin or durex thin feel, much better than pasante. :sarcastic:

Whats the diff?

@radrats, we shouldn't have to pay for a special type of rubber. Bringing our own should be acceptable, the girls should know whether a packet has been tampered with as they handle them every day!

Offline mattylondon

Assuming this is CarlyG, she charges £200 / hour and, i assume gets as many clients as she has time for. Much gets more, as she then charges a fiver for a Durex Real Feel, which you can get for around 80p online and whereas she kindly includes your basic condom, retailing at less than 50p. What an entrepreneur  :dash:
Carly G wouldn't bother which such nonsense, imo. She's a very well known barebacker, who used to openly offer it which is up to her.

Offline radrats

For the second time it wasnt Carly G

Offline mattylondon

For the second time it wasnt Carly G
I never said it was, did I? I simply said that she wouldn't bother will all that. You can repeat it a third time, if you like?

Offline lewishamguy

Whats the diff?

Durex ultra thin is thinner than any other condom and easy to put on and durex thin feel is less thinner than ultra thin. But both of this are very good for natural feelings. ;)

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

This time of year, I'm very particular about my rubber. Continental Winter Contact TS830s on the car, and Skyns extra lubricated on me (not rubber)! Both give a lovely ride!

Offline jackthelad

This time of year, I'm very particular about my rubber. Continental Winter Contact TS830s on the car, and Skyns extra lubricated on me (not rubber)! Both give a lovely ride!

Do winter tyres make that much difference?

Offline MintRoyale

Durex ultra thin is thinner than any other condom and easy to put on and durex thin feel is less thinner than ultra thin. But both of this are very good for natural feelings. ;)

Damn, so their recent release of Real Feel is practically the same but not as effective!

Offline PLeisure

Durex 'Thins' are still thicker than Skyns  :hi:

Durex "Extra Safe" - 0.08mm (latex)
Durex "Close Feel" - 0.07mm (latex)
Durex "Intimate Feel" - 0.065mm (latex)
Durex "Thin Feel" - 0.055mm (latex)
Durex "Real Feel" - 0.03mm (latex)
Skyns "Extra Lubricated" - 0.015mm (polyisoprene)
Skyns "Intense Feel" - 0.015mm (polyisoprene)
[Source: mycondom.com]

Offline Steve2

Offline lewishamguy

Durex 'Thins' are still thicker than Skyns  :hi:

Durex "Extra Safe" - 0.08mm (latex)
Durex "Close Feel" - 0.07mm (latex)
Durex "Intimate Feel" - 0.065mm (latex)
Durex "Thin Feel" - 0.055mm (latex)
Durex "Real Feel" - 0.03mm (latex)
Skyns "Extra Lubricated" - 0.015mm (polyisoprene)
Skyns "Intense Feel" - 0.015mm (polyisoprene)
[Source: mycondom.com]

Durex real feel is non latex.  :cool:

Offline MintRoyale

I think I need to test these Ultra thin and Skyns brand rubbers. For the sake of science of course :cool:

Offline PLeisure

Durex real feel is non latex.  :cool:
Thanks lewisham - happy to be corrected.  :hi:
Note to self: don't post before breakfast

Offline Sonny Crockett

I hate latex condoms. They strangle your cock and kill your erection.