Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 2715 times)

Dusktildawn

I booked a girl for a session,ive seen her a few times before. I had to cancel 4 days in advance (I booked several weeks in advance) as my dad had his 2nd heart attack this year and things were looking bleak so cancelled my travel plans (wasn't local)

I apologised profusely and said I'd rebook in January. She asked me to send her train fare money (£50) as she had pre booked tickets. In a low moment I offered to pay her when I next saw her. she demanded I sent money to her account by bank transfer,which I refused. She then insinuated im a timewaster as I'd let her down before,which was bollocks. Then she suggested I post cash to her.

My thoughts are just to not ever see her again  :wacko:

She will leave me negative aw feedback but I couldn't care really

Daft bitch probably never even bought tickets anyway  :rolleyes:

Toshiba

Its easy

Just say fuck right off

Cheeky cunt

Offline cueball

Bollox to her, move onto to the next un, her lookout if she bought tickets

Offline RedKettle

Do not send her the money - you were more than generous to make that offer.

In this game both sides have to cancel and to give notice is better than often happens - how many times have we as punters been let down last minute!

It is business and in business that sort of thing happens.

If you are bothered about seeing her again then repeat the offer to pay her when you meet, but frankly I would be telling her to get lost and never seeing her again.  Plenty of others out there.

Dusktildawn

Cheers guys I think I knew the answer,just needed you hard bastards to knock some sense into me  :rose:

fredpunter

Has she provided proof that she bought tickets? And why did you both have to travel?

Offline MikeBWales

You'll be branded a time waster if everything doesn't go to her exact plan.  Four days notice to cancel is more than enough and I'm surprised she'd buy train tickets you can't get a refund on or have asked you to pay for them up front. Plenty more out there.

Dusktildawn

Do not send her the money - you were more than generous to make that offer.

In this game both sides have to cancel and to give notice is better than often happens - how many times have we as punters been let down last minute!

It is business and in business that sort of thing happens.

If you are bothered about seeing her again then repeat the offer to pay her when you meet, but frankly I would be telling her to get lost and never seeing her again.  Plenty of others out there.

That was my view,in my business you incur costs and sometimes for nothing or a meeting gets cancelled and your halfway to it-its life

Also got thrown the xmas sob story and how January is quiet

She'll be pissed when I don't make my booking  :cool:

Dusktildawn

Has she provided proof that she bought tickets? And why did you both have to travel?

I was travelling to london on business and she lives 45mins from london but offers meets in London as well as locally-no proof of tickets and I'm sure if I asked now shed have thrown them away

I think it's her way to try and get some extra funds,I doubt she bought tickets in advance plus as said I gave her plenty of notice,hardly a last minute cancellation

SirFrank

Sorry to hear about your dad mate. I'd say she was trying it on. All sounds a little dubious to me. I doubt many WGs book train tickets that far in advance and even if she had she could have gone about this in an entirely different way. I'm sure if she'd been a bit more sympathetic and said sorry but I'm now out of pocket, do you think we can reach some agreement etc, you probably would have viewed the situation very differently. If it were me I'd never see her again.

I was blown out in September (not posted a review about that one and probably won't now) at last minute and I'd practically reached the girls town (an hour from me) when she cancelled. I was pissed off but I didn't ask her for petrol money etc. it happens sometimes. Just move on mate

Offline Markus

You did nothing wrong.

If she can't carry the expense of train tickets, she shouldn't be doing outcalls. Most outcall rates these days they make at least 20% above their incall rates to make up for the "inconvenience".

Plenty more fish in the sea. Best of luck to your dad btw.

fredpunter

I was travelling to london on business and she lives 45mins from london but offers meets in London as well as locally-no proof of tickets and I'm sure if I asked now shed have thrown them away

I think it's her way to try and get some extra funds,I doubt she bought tickets in advance plus as said I gave her plenty of notice,hardly a last minute cancellation

To be honest, and some would call me a soft git, but if she coukd prove she had bought them, and posted then to you to prove she hadn't used them, then I probably would reimburse her, but not without the proof. Of course, for her to post them she would need your address, maybe I didn't think this thru ....

Given the circumstances though I would have expected her to be more sympathetic, so having reimbursed her I wouldn't see her again.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 04:02:15 pm by fredpunter »

herelonely

Out of interest, what were you going to pay for the meet? if around £100-£150 then it's her own daft fault for agreeing to an outcall which will incur her £50 of travel costs! We all know things happen sometimes!

Dusktildawn

Out of interest, what were you going to pay for the meet? if around £100-£150 then it's her own daft fault for agreeing to an outcall which will incur her £50 of travel costs! We all know things happen sometimes!
Was a long booking,can't rememeber exactly but around £400 for 5 hours

Offline hendrix

Sorry about your Dad.

I'd ignore her completely.

Offline Bangers and Gash

So for the sake of a crummy train ticket (allegedly bought) she's lost many £100's in repeat bookings.

Pro$$ie logic strikes again.  :wackogirl:

Best wishes to yer dad  :thumbsup:

Offline berksboy

£50 of travel costs and she lives 45min from London looks a bit high as i am a 1hr from London and thats less then £18 buying on the day.

fredpunter

Was a long booking,can't rememeber exactly but around £400 for 5 hours

This does illustrate how daft some of them are. By pissing you off she has lost a customer she has seen several times before who wanted to rebook in jan and give her 450 quid.

I suspect the real problem is that she had already spent the 400 in anticipation of getting it off you.

yorkshire123

If it was you're first visit I would expect her to try it on but as you have stated that you have seen her before then I would expect her to be a bit more relaxed about it & give you the benefit of the doubt as the chances are she would see you again & get her money back.
So based on her reaction it would be a big fat fuck off from me  :thumbsdown: 

Offline fisherofsouls

Slightly offtopic, but OP's story reminded me of an early train-related punting experience.

I booked an incall via an agency and was given directions to Woking station.  Being a bit nervous, I got there almost an hour early and hung around the coffee shop...  About 15 mins before the booking time, I recognised the girl I was going to see getting off a local train and walking off to the venue.

I was too shy to say anything to her in the street, but later on in the room I asked if she's come far and how she got there.  "I drove," she said so I said, "Oh I thought I saw you at the station...".  She then said she had parked her "Mercedes convertible" in the station car park :)

Daft cow !

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

She's a cock! True colours came out... Fuck her off and stick with dad matters  :hi:

Offline jackdaw

Years ago, I'd have made the same offer you did...reimburse on next visit. I would not...even back then..have contemplated a money transfer or money in post. Indeed I think the suggestion of that would have got an immediate f'off.

But since then, having seen how practically all WG's treat punters when they cancel at short notice (no one has ever offered to repay me hotel or travelling) I wouldn't offer any repayment. Certainly not with 4 days notice of cancellation. It's harsh...but this is "industry standard".

GeeWiz

Do nothing.  If she leaves bad feedback, can't you dispute this anyway?  Shouldn't affect you, especially if you've left each other decent feedback previously.

Considering you've seen her more than once before, you'd think she's had a little more understanding.  Poor logic.

Can't train tickets be bought that can be refunded or changed - like hotel rooms - by paying a little extra up front?

StPunt

if she pesters you for money, out of curiosity ask her to send you the tickets or something, at least find a way of her showing you proof.....when she cant you can really give her a piece of your mind then for more or less looking to make an easy couple of quid out of your father's illness.

Offline smiths

I booked a girl for a session,ive seen her a few times before. I had to cancel 4 days in advance (I booked several weeks in advance) as my dad had his 2nd heart attack this year and things were looking bleak so cancelled my travel plans (wasn't local)

I apologised profusely and said I'd rebook in January. She asked me to send her train fare money (£50) as she had pre booked tickets. In a low moment I offered to pay her when I next saw her. she demanded I sent money to her account by bank transfer,which I refused. She then insinuated im a timewaster as I'd let her down before,which was bollocks. Then she suggested I post cash to her.

My thoughts are just to not ever see her again  :wacko:

She will leave me negative aw feedback but I couldn't care really

Daft bitch probably never even bought tickets anyway  :rolleyes:

What i would do is avoid such a WG as they dont have the kind of attitude i require.

dilettante

Sounds like the sugar daddy relationship has got a bit sweet and sickly.

Offline smiths

Do nothing.  If she leaves bad feedback, can't you dispute this anyway?  Shouldn't affect you, especially if you've left each other decent feedback previously.

Considering you've seen her more than once before, you'd think she's had a little more understanding.  Poor logic.

Can't train tickets be bought that can be refunded or changed - like hotel rooms - by paying a little extra up front?

I very rarely travel on trains but i would of thought tickets can be bought by the punter for the WG to pick up at her departing station by giving a code number or suchlike nowadays. If that is the case that avoids a WG saying she needs cash in advance and if she cancels she wont financially benefit. The punter may be out of pocket though obviously. Not a scenario i would ever get involved in though.

Offline seeker

IF she can give you proof that she definitely bought the tickets
And they were not used ....then I would reimburse her next time I saw her ..If you still want to see her.
If not ...she's just being a greedy wee cow and a quick "fuckoff "is all she deserves.
If she's good she won't go titsup if she has to pay for a train ticket.

Offline Trevor12

With bookings of that duration I'm guessing you want more than just sex. The way she's acted, I would imagine the vibe would no longer be the same as your previous visits, so either way I wouldn't book her again.

Offline CBPaul

First off, sorry to hear about your Dad and best wishes.

A prossie buying train tickets more than 4 days in advance, yeah right. She's a money grabbing bitch and if you told her about your dad she probably thinks you are a soft target. Ignore her and move on to the next, for the sake of a train fare she's missed out on a lot more money. If she leaves bad fb then just respond with the fact that you gave her 4 days notice.

Offline Zeusthedoc

good luck to your dad - mine spent about 6weeks in hospital fairly recently, couple of touch and go moments....shittiest feeling when the man who can do anything with a hammer and 2 by 4 is bedridden. really feel for you buddy!

as far as the WG, you did the right thing!
cost of doing business i'm afraid!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
£50 for train tickets? Did she book first class. I only paid £46 return from Derby to London and back a couple of months ago by buying a week in advance and only travelling out of rush hour hours so I'm pretty sure it would cost £50 to travel from 45 minutes away if she bought them at least 5 days in advance
I also don't see the problem with a regular paying the cost on his next visit either rather than demanding he pay now even though he was in an emotional predicament with a very sick father.
I had to cancel bookings earlier this year when my father died and the client who was on his way didn't ask me to compensate him his travel costs as like most people he understood family come first

Tell her if she sends you the unused tickets for that date you will reimburse her but that her attitude has lost her a regular well paying client.
Regs are our bread and butter and keep us going through quiet periods so to piss one off over this is slightly mad :crazy:  I could understand her attitude about not waiting if she had not met you a few times before but as someone who has visited a few times a little leeway should have been a natural reaction even if it did piss her off the fact your father was very ill should have been enough for her to show at least a little empathy

Offline AnthG

£50 of travel costs and she lives 45min from London looks a bit high as i am a 1hr from London and thats less then £18 buying on the day.

This is what I am thinking too.

I looked over the weekend for a journey I am planning and its £11 on the day for a ticket to Middlesborough from Newcastle bought at the station, and that is 40 miles.  Non refundable advance bought tickets are also much cheaper - this is why you cannot exchange them or get a refund as you bought them so cheap in advance.

There is no way in gods green earth she has paid £50 for tickets on a non refundable basis when she is only 45mins out from London.

And out of curiosity I have just looked for London to Newcastle. On a regular buy now ticket its £121 but for a non refundable buy in advance ticket its £38. For a ticket that I can buy now to get to go to Newcastle later on today - and its new years eve no less too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is trying it on.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

a10

With bookings of that duration I'm guessing you want more than just sex. The way she's acted, I would imagine the vibe would no longer be the same as your previous visits, so either way I wouldn't book her again.

+1.

She's trying it on, sees you as a soft touch. Fuck her (though not in that way)

Best wishes to your old man as well

KevinSvensk

Tricky one. If she can prove she bought the tickets, maybe you should come to an arrangement. She is probably just trying it on though, given her demands for immediate payment.

Offline AnthG

Tricky one. If she can prove she bought the tickets, maybe you should come to an arrangement.

If she has bought the tickets, its not like they are tickets to some punting black hole. They are tickets to London. She can take advantage of that and see other people in London. If she cannot then she obviously shouldn't be in this job as London is a punting mecca where she can easily fill his spot.

All she needs to do is say on her AW page "on the 2nd of January I am going to london, call me for a booking there" and people who have been wanting to see her but she was too far will.

As long as she keeps her prices as outside of london prices she will be fine (as for some reason whenever girls go to London the prices jump up to £150 per hour for some reason)
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Zeusthedoc

out of interest, who is the WG?

Drillakilla

Hope your dad gets better mate.

It's stories like this and also advice from this forum that is a god send, as I didn't have a punting phone prior to joining this site. It just shows life issues can crop up and if you've not secured your anonymity form the prossies it could come back and bite you on the arse.

Offline musicman007

cheeky fucker!!!...i'd send her an email,wishing her a happy new year and let her know she has lost a good customer,and that you'll be finding a new regular to spend your 450 notes on :music:

Sailormack

Simple solution to this.

On agreement of booking both parties pay in £50 to an escrow account. Once the deposits have been paid, then a contract is formed. Should either party wish to change the details of the contract they forfeit the deposit.

Let's try that and see what happens  :cool: