Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Tease - 30min Incall, Wigan  (Read 943 times)

22 review(s) for Tiffanylane29 (14 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline frosty_w

External Link/Members Only

30 min Incall - 100

Quite a few negative reviews recently but seen her in the past with no issues so decided to have another go when the opportunity arose

Outskirts of Wigan. Safe enough parking around the corner in a nice car during the day. No idea what the place is like after dark.

Communication

Text number on profile for a meet later in the day. Text back confirming time etc. No issues.

Description

Still got a thing for tall, beer wench types. Her stats and pictures are all accurate. Blonde, big tits and tall. Not BBW, she has really long gym toned legs and a good pair of natural breasts with a partial sag due to kids but I actually prefer them like that. Lots of face pics on the profile so no surprises. I keep going back, everyone's tastes are different but I fancied her.

About the meeting

Text on arrival, knock on the door and she let me in. Looks hot as always, brief chat catching up then she led me upstairs to her dedicated room. Enjoyed the view of her legs on the way up.

Sorted out the money and then on to business.

She sat on a chair and gave me a really good BJ.  Looking down on her tits with her looking up with my dick in her mouth and talking very submissively finished me off quickly - cim. Happy to let me grope her whilst all this was going on. She spat into a wet wipe then helped me clean up.  Didnt feel rushed, she seemed quite pleased that she turned me on and made me cum.

Suited me as I only had 30 min. Shower was offered but I prefer to shower at my own place.

Willing to please, a bit of chit chat. No rush. Talk on here about her being high/taking cocaine but I didn't see any signs of that.

Would I repeat Yes