Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy - Relaxing Massage - Rugeley  (Read 5356 times)

Offline redliner69

Texted Sue on Tuesday, she is my go to girl.
Got reply back saying she is on holiday.
Asked if anyone else doing same massage.
Told yes, lady called Nancy.

Arrived at the time, and was met by Chinese man. He said wait 2 minutes, girl upstairs.
Went into regular room with Nancy. Around 40, small and petite.

Paid her £25 for the massage. Ten times better than Sues.
She brushed my balls on occasions, and I opened my legs more to accommodate.
Fairly obvious something was on offer.  :)

Good massage, followed by the whisper "Body, to body".
I thought why not. I had only come for the hand job off Sue, but Nancy was a reasonable looker. Offered her £40 to take everything off.

Small tits, massively long nipples though, they went straight in my mouth.  :P
Hairy bush too.

She climbed on top, and to be fair, gave a good "tit-wank" body rub, even though they were small.
She then knelt between my legs and gave a really naughty wank. Spitting and dribbling on my cock as she did so.
Didn't ask for anything more, but she did get quite close to my cock with her lips.

Shot my load upwards as she hovered her small tits over my cock.

Cleaned up, and went away quite happy.

Can't wait to tell Sue that this happened, I might persuade her to spit on my cock.  :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline shed

I used to visit Sue a few years ago as at that time she was near my regular travels. This one sounds interesting and may arrange a visit. Do you know how long Sue is away for, maybe for Chinese New year period. Thanks for the review

Offline redliner69

No idea as the Sue's potential return.
Nancy didn't really understand so asking her was not an option.

Offline Chunk

Excellent review  :thumbsup: sounds like a really good punt, being offered nice long nipples to suck on, and a good naughty wank. Sounds great, and of course being close to a nice hairy bush  :D which I like the sound of, certainly will keep this in mind when traveling near by. Cheers for the top review.

Offline connor0368

Been to see Nancy in the least few days and similar experience to Redliner. £40 extra for B2B after 15 mins. Lovely tits with fag but nipples, I would say mid 30s tips, fit body but kept her pants on. There is nothing else on offer so I won’t be returning, offered her £50 and £100 to suck my cock but no go. I have visited Sue for many years as great value but stopped visiting her last year as I struggled to shoot my load and left full (not for her lack of effort) she’s there for another two weeks for anyone interested.

Offline davidwatts

Was the £25 for 30 mins ? Just wondering what she charges for a 30 min rub and tug as doesn't Sue charge £30 for that ?

Offline connor0368

I was charged £30 which is what Sue has been charging recently, not sure what would of happened if I refused the B2B as there was still 15 mins left

Offline redliner69

Only guessing, but I wouldn't be surprised if £30 would get you the same as what Sue always offers.
Massage and a wank all in. Nothing else.

It was only because Nancy looked quite nice, and she was new, that I took the regular route of £25 for 30 minutes. Discuss extras along the way.
I paid £65 in total. Ok some are cheaper on the hourly rates but that's a common price for a B2B naked slip and slide, flick and pinch, nibble and suck style event.

I am a little surprised she didn't take the offer of giving a blow job, she did come over as being potentially a naughty girl....

« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 04:41:49 pm by redliner69 »

Offline mancsguy1975

Is Sue back yet? Do we know?

When I called last time a man answered the phone so got spooked and made my excuses  :timeout:

Offline redliner69

I think if the man answered the phone, Sue is not yet back.

It's only a guess, but I'd probably put money on it.

Offline Sherlock

A couple of weeks ago, the Chinese bloke told me Sue would be away for at least four weeks. Of course, since then, the Coronavirus has locked down a lot of China so she may be even longer. The new girl, Nancy charges £30 for half hour, like Sue, but, unlike Sue, she charges an extra £20 for HE.