Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Massage??  (Read 67292 times)

Offline jay07

Went to Ban Sukunee yesterday after reading about it on this forum. Had a 1hour  4 hand massage with happy ending and have to say it was a really good massage.   Not bad for £80 all in.

Offline slideaway69

anyone been to see Ellen in bridgend?

Offline sealover

I went to Ban Sakunee a while ago, got a great massage, which finished with a superb bollock rub but no HR !  It was gvfm though and I would return.

I have heard Ellen is in porthcawl and is a right dragon.   Only go if you are feeling brave, but please confirm this view on the thread.

jasmine or May or Thailisa or whatever she is called nowadays, is indeed superb.  She does not respond well to being pushed but will come out of her shell if spoken to nicely and more so after a number of visits.  The same place also employs an older lady called Anna. her massage is also good and the HR well performed.

Offline jimmytick

Ive heared "just massage" in barry offers HE, havent been tho

Offline sealover

Ive heared "just massage" in barry offers HE, havent been tho

Yes, Emma does offer HR as part if her massage,

But,

This is not some fluffy pretty chick who uses the massage to warm up your cock before giving it relase.  She is a larger lady who does a superb massage and treats the genitals as just another part of the male body.

If your main interest is to cum then I would look elsewhere but if you are really after the massage first, continuing to a logical conclusion then she is your lady. 

Offline Gastroboy

Yes, Emma does offer HR as part if her massage,

Sorry but I'm confused - who is Emma?

Offline slideaway69

My guess is that is the Lady from Barry?

Richard_Morgan98

Visited Emma a few weeks ago, she will do a full nude massage, massive tits, she will do anything you like,

Rich

valleypunter

I just sent Emma (Just massage)  a text and she said its strictly massage only ?

Offline ampersand

I just sent Emma (Just massage)  a text and she said its strictly massage only ?
She is unlikely to confirm extras in response to a random email enquiry - unless she has an AW profile.

Richard_Morgan98

When I got it in touch and booked that's what I was told, the massage for an hour was either  £40 or £50. When I got there in Barry told me to get undressed and get on massage table, when she came back into the room to start the massage she was nude,

Rich 

EmCheekyma

Offline slideaway69

sounds like a dam good massage to me!!

:drinks:

Richard_Morgan98

Yes , the massage and she will work all over your body with baby oil. She is aa curvy lady if that's what you like, and her massage hits the right spot !

Rich

Offline DevilD

Anybody know anything about this girl?

External Link/Members Only

Calls herself Jade. Sounds interesting

EmCheekyma

Just massage

Sounds perfect 2 me I just read she has massive tits !!
Will be giving her a call !!

Offline slideaway69

Cuddle therapy? Sounds interesting
Tho I normally find if they stress now witheld  numbers your in there but if not then it's only a professional massage

Richard_Morgan98

Saw Thailisa a few years ago when she was in the building down by wind street in Swansea centre, close to where the bars and clubs are. She was about 19 then and had nice fake tits, did a wonderful massage. The one hour massage was 30 pounds, and everything extra was £20 each.

Dont get to Swansea much these days , so not seen her since, but reading this thread it looks like she has moved up to the other end of town. Chatty and friendly she was, pretty girl with a fit tight body ,

Rich

valleypunter

Anybody know anything about this girl?

External Link/Members Only

Calls herself Jade. Sounds interesting

Used to go by the name Layla. great body 2 body massage!

Richard_Morgan98

How much did she charge for the body to body mate ?

Cheers Rich

valleypunter

How much did she charge for the body to body mate ?

Cheers Rich

Not cheap. £110 for an hour

Richard_Morgan98

OK cheers, is she in Cardiff ?

Rich

valleypunter

No, Llanwit Fardre (Pontypridd area)

Richard_Morgan98

May give it a go if she's around tomorrow.

valleypunter

Richard_Morgan98

Spoke to her on this phone, sounded a bit rough to be honest, and a bit spaced out. Bit of a risk at £110  an hour !! ! as I  am a student.

I have given the new massage  place in Neath a go though, its £35 for the full body oil massage.

As mentioned earlier in this thread it seemed like a 'professional massage' , and it was. Was a good massage, I think maybe on a return visit things could be a bit different, just a gut feel, but I could be wrong. Friendly place though. Will probably return, And at £35 it didn't dent the student loan too much !

Rich

Richard_Morgan98

I meant spoke to her on the phone !

Offline slideaway69

i went to the place in neath too rich and maybe after a few appointments but i actually asked for HR and was told no lol a bit embarrassing, if you want a massage prbably best to go see cara

captain cumalot

Will emma from barry do owo rich do you know or is it just hand relief?

smart1

Thanks for the information, Slidaway, will definitely try it !   :)

Offline slideaway69

no problems man, go see cara, you wont regret it

Offline Gastroboy

Will emma from barry do owo rich do you know or is it just hand relief?
Emma won't do owo. She did however invite me to do a reverse massage. Ended up licking and fingering her till she came. Very wet - could have fisted her I reckon. She's a big girl!

Offline cooperS

Emma won't do owo. She did however invite me to do a reverse massage. Ended up licking and fingering her till she came. Very wet - could have fisted her I reckon. She's a big girl!
Did u have to ask her to get naked or is it part of her service? Thanks

Offline Mr Mitchell

Spoke to her on this phone, sounded a bit rough to be honest, and a bit spaced out. Bit of a risk at £110  an hour !! ! as I  am a student.

I have given the new massage  place in Neath a go though, its £35 for the full body oil massage.

As mentioned earlier in this thread it seemed like a 'professional massage' , and it was. Was a good massage, I think maybe on a return visit things could be a bit different, just a gut feel, but I could be wrong. Friendly place though. Will probably return, And at £35 it didn't dent the student loan too much !

Rich

New place in Neath? Tell me more please? Be it here or by pm

Offline Gastroboy

Did u have to ask her to get naked or is it part of her service? Thanks
All part of the service

Offline ValleyBoy1

How old would you say Emma in Barry is? I'm tempted!

Richard_Morgan98

I've been to the place in Neath a handful of times now, its a friendly place, 35 pounds for a full body oil massage. Its a proper massage, covered all all times by towel,  good for aches and pains if you do sport etc , its a professional place.

Rich

Offline slideaway69

I went to the place in Neath too, I actually asked for hr and they said no lol, when I finished the lady started talking in thai to the receptionist and then they both gave me evils as i walked out.
Can't complain about the massage but trust me that's all you'll get.

Offline KTM RIDER

Is there any links available to this place in Neath or I'd be grateful for a PM if it's discreet  ;)

Offline DevilD

Still think averygoodmassage.com in Abertillery offers good value. Good massage, excellent HR, albeit a tad oily. Goes topless for the HR, allows you to suck and fondle tits. Says she won't do naturist for 1st 1nd 2nd timers. Been twice.........! See what happens after Christmas! :D

Online Cardiffguy

I'd have to disagree with the hype for averygoodmassage.com. She is friendly but a size 14-16. The massage is very average too, you could not compare to a proper thai or chinese massage. Her hand action is good however but I wouldn't return.

Chinese Cara from Morriston does the best massage I've had and a very enjoyable HE but tad far from Cardiff but I would recommend and return there.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 05:30:37 am by Jasuk »

Offline d7duke

Is cara in swansea pretty? How old is she?

Online Cardiffguy

She's late 30's or 40's slim. Okay looking, she's not a sex worker. What you get is an excellent massage and top HE for £55 notes for 1 hr  :thumbsup:

Offline d7duke

Offline cooperS

Still think averygoodmassage.com in Abertillery offers good value. Good massage, excellent HR, albeit a tad oily. Goes topless for the HR, allows you to suck and fondle tits. Says she won't do naturist for 1st 1nd 2nd timers. Been twice.........! See what happens after Christmas! :D
How old would you say she is? And is she attractive? Thanks

Online Cardiffguy

I'd say mid 30's, depends what you like but she's quite big for me, say 14-16 size. Friendly though and good hand-action. I wouldn't return though..

Offline DevilD

Cara is good, but I found her massage very hard, and the experience quite non sexual to be honest. She didn't like being touched but allowed an ass grope outside clothing. No breast touching at all. Anyone else know different? Me, I like a sensual massage with some allowances for touching......

Offline slideaway69

Well, I'd say Cara is proper massage therapist that give hr, so getting anything more out of her would be quite tough I'd say, I don't know anyone who has had more out of her.

Offline sealover

I have been a regular at Cara's for about five years now.  She is first and foremost a massage therapist who understands that blokes need release at the end.  What you get is a damn good massage, a very well practised HE and a handful of buttock cheek, provided you do not squeeze to hard.  The harder you push, the more the resistance goes up and the less enjoyable the experience.