Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lithuanian girls  (Read 9259 times)

i think best there is closely followed by hungary  girls ?? :sarcastic: :manhater:

Stealthshagger

Thanks for that. Any more to share?

Offline adindas

i think best there is closely followed by hungary  girls ?? :sarcastic: :manhater:

These are Lithuanian Girls

Laura (it was Amy by other name)
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Sofie@sensations (It was Sidona by other name)

Both are stunning. You could get one of them for £130 an hour
I have banged both of them for much less, it might be equivalent of £40 half hour ...

Could you believe what knowledge could do
Same girls different rate because now they working for an agent. Presumably the agent take half of the rate.

What good about Lithuanian girl is that  are they normaly have blue eyes, blond and reasanably tall ...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 12:42:41 am by adindas »

Offline Laying Pipe

I have see Laura profile a few times and have been tempted . However I had second thoughts in case her photos have been air brush and she is actually not as hot.
Is she that attractive ? because she looks it in her photos.

bensonhedges20

Only lithuanian girl i have met is nathalie-love who literally sucks you dry of cum before letting you go.

Probably the best EE i have met in terms of oral. Rest of the sex was fine as long as your not Rough.

Offline solway

Offline Norman8796

Sabrina at HoD is Lithuanian and close to perfect.

think you are right
What is  good about Lithuanian girl is that  are they normally have blue eyes, blond and reasonably tall

Offline adindas

think you are right
What is  good about Lithuanian girl is that  are they normally have blue eyes, blond and reasonably tall

There are also a lot of gold diggers here in London .......
They are similar to Latvian .....

Offline Private Parts

And both have gone throuch the Surrey Gem/ Surrey independent stable with the confusing pricing structure. First you pay for it next you don't. First class girls if you get them on the right deal!!
PP

raylondoner

Rihanna (HoD maid) has to get a mention, even though she is no longer working - it's an added bonus when visting HoD to have the door opened by this Lithuanian lovely!  :rose:

Offline adindas

And both have gone throuch the Surrey Gem/ Surrey independent stable with the confusing pricing structure. First you pay for it next you don't. First class girls if you get them on the right deal!!
PP

Both of them used to party at Limelight (e.g under Alex Mgmt) £70 for four hours with membership
Then they moved to Pam also £70 for 4 hours. I have banged both of them numerous times on both parties...

Though I agree the current pictures are photoshopped, yet in flesh both of them are still stunners. I feel sorry for you guys who have missed the boat and now need to pay £130 for an hour ....

Same chicks only that because they know work at different place you pay much more. You see how knowledge and a little bit of deskwork could save you a lot of money ...

In the future a punter could still save money by doing some desk / leg work.

Offline davidgood

I partied with Amy & Siddona a few times when they were at Pam's.

Yes, they are pretty attractive in the flesh but I used to find them a bit cold and mechanical. I used to get them mixed up but the shorter one who I think is Amy was the one who spoke the best English and was a bit more friendly at least to me.

A far better Lithuanian girl IMO was little Angela who used to play at Lucy's Parties in Walthamstow before she went on to be one of the hostesses at the old LMP. Do not think she is around anymore.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline adindas

Hi Davidgood or anyone who knows her

Do you know where this latvian sweetheart is going, stunning, cracking body, tall, blond, blue eyes with great attitude .. ??

She used to party in Limelight (close to borough) at that time but only there for a few times

Thanls ...

I partied with Amy & Siddona a few times when they were at Pam's.

Yes, they are pretty attractive in the flesh but I used to find them a bit cold and mechanical. I used to get them mixed up but the shorter one who I think is Amy was the one who spoke the best English and was a bit more friendly at least to me.

A far better Lithuanian girl IMO was little Angela who used to play at Lucy's Parties in Walthamstow before she went on to be one of the hostesses at the old LMP. Do not think she is around anymore.

Regards,

davidgood
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 03:36:11 pm by adindas »

Offline gary03

dont forget latvian girls.had the pleasure of a latvian girl in lincoln.
went to local beauty spot in lincoln & was happy to fs in broad daylight.lovely polite charming girlm

vt

Laura & Sidona were here just last week...now no trace of them on the website...  :unknown:

Here's the proof...

Offline Laying Pipe

Laura and Sidona are now at The Hot Box in Northampton.
So I guess I need to get up there sharpish before they move on again

THEY LOOK SUPER NICE SHAME TO FAR FOR ME !

vt

Laura and Sidona are now at The Hot Box in Northampton.
So I guess I need to get up there sharpish before they move on again

It does seem like they keep moving around, they were in MK once before and I seem to remember they didn't really impress.

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one popped in my search today. Way above my budget but she does look very fit.

Offline davidgood

It does seem like they keep moving around, they were in MK once before and I seem to remember they didn't really impress.
If anyone wants to see them in the flesh and see if they can impress,  they are billed to be at LSAP on Saturday night.

Regards,

davidgood

Online Perrier

They seem to be in Bedford if anyone is still looking for them External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

Try the Baltic's,seems there are one or two still there?

michaelvolland

Ciarra Jane replied to a RB for next week - seems to be in the Channel Islands at the moment . . . .

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

yumyum3

Rihanna (HoD maid) has to get a mention, even though she is no longer working - it's an added bonus when visting HoD to have the door opened by this Lithuanian lovely!  :rose:
Indeed. Always looks after me. Top lady.  :kissgirl:

Offline HornyHemel

Renata @ Annabellas in MK is well worth a visit:

:D

Monsieur69

Laura and Sandra, available individually or as a duo are said to be Lithuanian at Passionate Encounters in Chiswick.
I can't vouch for them though but the girls at PE are imo of a high quality but a bit more expensive than Indies in the same area.

vt

a bit more expensive than Indies in the same area.

That's because the pimps who run it want their cut!  :hi:

Monsieur69

Owned and run by retired WG. No-one is going to run a business for no return. Rent has to be paid and maid has to be paid whether or not the punters come in.The question is do they take a fair cut of the money?

Offline CheeseYa

Don’t believe I’ve ever punted with a Lithuanian but noticed this profile has popped up in MK...

Looks quite appealingly leggy and has an extensive list of likes, although not the stereotypical blonde Baltic look  :unknown:

Offline Stalinator

Don’t believe I’ve ever punted with a Lithuanian but noticed this profile has popped up in MK...

Looks quite appealingly leggy and has an extensive list of likes, although not the stereotypical blonde Baltic look  :unknown:
Reasonable rates too.

Offline shagmore

Not had the pleasure of a Lithuanian, a Latvian yes, so probably best i start looking

Offline CheeseYa

A couple of fit looking Lithuanians have popped up in St Albans...

A duo would’ve been tempting if they charged £100 per hour, like the one who was in MK before Christmas.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have an appointment with a Lithuanian woman this coming week.

Offline king tarzan

They do look good.

I am glad that russians/Lithuanian are adding a bit of beauty flavour to the already established eastern European nationalities

Offline tombola87

I am glad that russians/Lithuanian are adding a bit of beauty flavour to the already established eastern European nationalities
Gave one of them (Sonia) a call today to enquire about a possible toftt. She sounded very uninterested. When I asked if I could come she basically said "yeah if you want", followed by a long period of silence. I enquired asking if I could have the post code, which received a response of "...oh yeah, I guess". Not a good start, don't think I will bother.

Offline king tarzan

Gave one of them (Sonia) a call today to enquire about a possible toftt. She sounded very uninterested. When I asked if I could come she basically said "yeah if you want", followed by a long period of silence. I enquired asking if I could have the post code, which received a response of "...oh yeah, I guess". Not a good start, don't think I will bother.

SIMPLY AVOID AVOID!!

Offline magnetico

She wanted you to take the hint : she doesn't really want any punter.

Offline master43

Any reviews on Gorgeous Vee guys?? External Link/Members Only
If those pics are real I dive in tomorrow