Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBritishbritney - Royal Oak  (Read 956 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6885758) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

5 minutes from the station, doesn't double book so at least reliable with that. Got let in and was gutted with what I saw, she really was rank to look at. Just an odd looking face (pretty sure b&s as that face pic looks far better than the real thing), with some work done, and an average body. I got suckered in by thinking that she might be filth - my little head got the better of me. OWO was extra which I didn't go for given how atrocious her OW was. She does this weird 'teasing' thing with her tongue which feels lackluster but she seems to think it's the secret to a good blowjob or something. Kept doing it despite instruction (she takes instructions awfully btw, she's very dom) so decided to fuck. This again felt awful; the average body coupled with her going through the motions made it mechanical and entirely forgettable. Got out of there and did my best to forget about it asap. Saw Pamela Big Ass instead who was a bit better, at least ticked some of the boxes that this one didn't. Still annoyed that I wasted 100 on this one.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 09:05:59 am by Ron89 »

Offline Bornslippy

Thanks for the review and for saving those the pain of facing a b&s. She looks good I'm photo. can see why you booked

Offline tergil

She is off the list
Thanks for this info!!
 :hi:

Offline Ron89

Yep guarantee she only makes money off idiots like me who don't walk. Hopefully this costs her some money.

Can a mod tag this?

Offline andrew.michael

Thanks for the review, saved me a trip

Offline ollielon

« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 11:04:22 pm by ollielon »

Offline Illya Kurakin

Thank you for this review. Saved me at the last minute as was on the verge of booking. Sorry for your bad experience.